What's new

Do you or your spouse handle the interior design of a house?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to a house you and your spouse may own, or a property you're both selling together, who handles the interior design of the house? I am single at the moment so if I was designing a house, I would probably do it myself. Or I'd hire someone else to handle the interior design if I can't think of anything good. And sometimes a professional touch is best for a sale. Or maybe you just want something nice in your own home.

As for me, if I was in a relationship, I think I would work together with her to decide on a look that fits both of us.

It is generally my spouse who designs the interior. I do get to have my say but it is she who ultimately decides on the interior. Most of the time, I like what she does but sometimes I don't like her changes but still I manage to approve her designs as I do not want to question her judgement on silly things.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back