Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have a three monitor setup in my room, but all monitors are on a desk. I've been interested in finding a way to set up mounts, so I can either put my monitors on arms or have them sit on the wall in a mount. Does anyone here do this with their setup? Or do you prefer having them on a desk? I was also thinking about mounting a tv to my wall above my setup, so I can have a TV right there if I really wanted.

It depends if you order a room for rent with everything that is set up or you order an empty room for rent then you have to set up everything from scratch depends from your preference because half of people rent a house and doesn't prepare these things like TV they find in rented room.

My monitor is currently sitting on the desk. Monitors mounted on the wall with an arm look cool and clean and will free up your desk space, but good quality wall mount arms for monitors are expensive, so I will get one when I can afford it.

My monitor is currently sitting on the desk. Monitors mounted on the wall with an arm look cool and clean and will free up your desk space, but good quality wall mount arms for monitors are expensive, so I will get one when I can afford it.
These monitors exists even for the mobile phone as the mobile phone becomes full and needs such a monitor to clean up the free desk space in such kind of situations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back