What's new

Do you mind sharing your Wi-Fi password with your neighbor?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
I was only in the following situation when I needed Wi-Fi because I had just arrived in a big city and then I asked all my neighbors, but they refused me because they thought that I would do some illegal sales through their network. However, if someone new moved in next to me, I would definitely share my Wi-Fi password

I am willing to share my wifi password with my neighbors as long as they are willing to pay money.I cannot share for free

If it's legal to share, why not? However, if they abuse the situation, it can be very bad. In that case, I need to know the character of who is getting the password.

I wouldn't mind sharing my wifi password I mean why can't I be a nice neighbor and share some kindness? as long as I am not injured by that I totally don't mind.

If he asks me politely and I have a good relationship with him, I would share it, I would have no problem doing it.

I've never used my neighbor's wifi nor have I ever let anyone outside of my house use my wifi. You don't know what they're looking up and if it's some shady shit it gets traced back to YOU, not them.

The real question is why my neighbor cannot be able to avoid paying for his own Wi-Fi and will be needing me to share my own password to him? If it is something that I know that he or she cannot be able to afford to pay, then I'll be willing to share my password but if you can pay for his own Wi-Fi connection, why will I share mine with them?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back