Do you live in your own house?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you live in your own house, or do you live in a rented property? What kind of house do you own? I do not own a house. I live in a rented property. I have no intention of buying a house because I do not have a desire to live in this city forever, I would like to move to my farm someday and perhaps build a small house there.
What about you?

For the last 25 years, I have moved so many times with my family members or family who live in the household. So looking at around five to six homes that I moved from ;) and each home we brought it out right :) Never rented them ;)

My grandparents are at the age that they can't really or won't rent so end up buying a home based on what we can afford and owning it outright. I mean it will help me out regards myself taking ownership of the house in the future and end of the day I want to live in my own home rent and mortgage-free.

over 30 years ago it was defo renting ;)

I live rent-free in a house my parents own. My parents do not live with me in the house. I hope to own a house of my own someday, probably one similar to my current residence, but with a bit more office space, and space for a garden.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back