Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$2.0500USD
Biznotes
How often do you listen to the radio?
Do you have a Favorite radio station?
Do you listen to any radio station when you drive?
Do you think that radio stations will die eventually?
Post automatically merged:

I rarely listen to the radio anymore. As soon as I get in my car it syncs up to my phone and plays my spotify playlists or whatever podcast I was listening to.

Last edited:
I enjoy listening to the radio while growing up as that is a good way to have a relaxing time. However, with the radio stations being controlled by the government agencies, I don't fancy listening to the radio again.

Yes, I listen to radio. I love their music selection playlist most times. Where I have a problem with listening to radio is with their too much commercials. They always overkill it when they keep playing those commercials too often.

Unfortunately, I have moved on from listening to radio stations. I cannot remember the last time I listened to any radio station in my life. If I am just going to speculate, it would be probably about 10 years ago that listened to a radio station last. They no longer have anything that appeals to me which is capable of making me to listen to them.

Unfortunately, I have moved on from listening to radio stations. I cannot remember the last time I listened to any radio station in my life. If I am just going to speculate, it would be probably about 10 years ago that listened to a radio station last. They no longer have anything that appeals to me which is capable of making me to listen to them.

What about the music at night? You can catch up by listening to most of the songs at night, and you know that it is something that is definitely appealing and one that a music lover will not let to pass by. Have you had a deep thought about that, too?

What about the music at night? You can catch up by listening to most of the songs at night, and you know that it is something that is definitely appealing and one that a music lover will not let to pass by. Have you had a deep thought about that, too?

I'm currently making use of Spotify to stream any kind of music that I want to play and as a result of that, I don't think any radio station is going to play any music that is going to be better than what I am getting from using Spotify to play any music that I wanted.

Yes, it's why I love listening to radio. Their music playlist is always very unique. I've never been able to choose a playlist better than what they play for me in the night whenever I'm about sleeping.

Listening to radio is something I do when others turn on their radio. But being just on my own and then I turn on my radio listening to it is the habit that is not part of me. I see myself reading news doing stuff online mostly than listening to them on radios.

I don't listen to the radio very often if I have to be honest, I only listen to it in the car and especially on long trips that is to say more than 45 minutes or so, the radio I like the most is Europa FM, and the second the local channel "Cadena Cope"

I don't listen to the radio very often if I have to be honest, I only listen to it in the car and especially on long trips that is to say more than 45 minutes or so, the radio I like the most is Europa FM, and the second the local channel "Cadena Cope"

This is something that I can remember being what I used to do years ago whenever I'm on a road trip but lately, I no longer tune on the radio whenever I am on any kind of road trip. I will always connect my Spotify through my car's bluetooth and stream my music from the platform.

When I was in my teens, there was an influx of FM radios in the country. I used to listen to radio. There are a lot of FM stations that I liked listening to, there were a lot of programs that I never missed, and there were also my favorite radio jockets. Howevcer, these days I no longer listen to radio. I do not remember when I listened to a radio last time.

Not much these days. I mostly listen to Spotify if I do anything. If I'm in the car I'll listen to the radio, but I mostly listen to music in the comfort of my home, so from my PC or phone.

Spotify is also the streaming platform that I prefer making use of when it comes to listening to any kind of music. The kind of playlist that I've been able to create on my Spotify is something that always keeps me entertained throughout whatever road trip I'm having.

I used to be able to do it because it's very simple and convenient, but now it's much easier to get information than the radio, so only my father uses it and the sound quality is not as cool as on TV or smartphones

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back