Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm not that much of a hat person. used to wear them when I was younger, but these days I rarely wear a hat. It's also possibly because if have long and thick hair, so it's tough for me to wear a hat. Plus my head gets too hot otherwise. What about you though?

I like to wear hats just as fashion quotient but it is not much in vogue now. To protect from the sun, I wear caps.

I only wear hats when the sun to too much. It's for me to use it and cover my face from getting the sun directly. I don't wear hats for any other reasons. I know it's a big fashion for some people but it's not a thing for me.

I don't dislike or like it, I really like wearing caps more, but only when it's sunny or I don't want to do my hair haha, I only have like 3-4 caps.

Personally I don't like wearing hats because they make me very uncomfortable. I cannot remember ever using my money to buy any kind of hat for any reason whatsoever because it is not part of fashion that interest me in anyway. But my father is a hat freak. He's got hats for all his clothes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back