What's new

Do you like to read news of other cryptocurrencies?

I do read news about Cryptocurrency, it will makes you to familiar with present situation of any coin in the market, you will get to know when to invest or sell the coin

I do, in light of the fact that it gives me thought on what other Cryptocurrencies have development potential and which I can put into. Likewise, I'm not simply into Bitcoin I additionally own some different coins so I wanted to realize what's going on in them. As a digital currency fan, obviously, I am particularly intrigued by the top cryptographic forms of money news, when cryptographic forms of money are less potential or famous, I generally read momentarily. however, I additionally regularly search for news on certain crypto’s that I will put resources into.

Well, I do read news on airdrops and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a life changer and it is going to be the next future investment for me. I read most on Binance and other search ads given to me by google

It is good to read the news of other cryptocurrency as this will give me the opportunity to detect the next winning are set very earlier. news gives you the latest of the things around the world concerning cryptocurrency.

I like to read the other news of many cryocurrency in order to give me more experience that I will need to trade any particular platform

I am a crypto currency trader so any news concerning cryptocurrency will be of great interest to me, this will also keep me updated of what progress happening in cryptocurrency, yes I enjoyed reading of cryptocurrency news anyway to help makes good investment decision.

For me I don't think I will read news of other cryotocurrency. I will just focused on the crypto I've invested on,the reason is because my attention might be diverted at the cost of checking updates on another cryptos.

Sometimes yeah. I like to know what it is I am investing it, or what it is before I decide to invest. There are so many cryptocurrencies out there, with more coming out daily. Most fail, but it helps having sites that give you the news, so you know what to expect, what to skip, and so on.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?

yes, I stay in the morning when I drink coffee and read some news about crypto currencies. I'm not so passionate about this field, but some things I find interesting and time passes quickly when I read. :)

I do, because it gives me idea on what other Cryptocurrencies have a growth potential and which i can invest into. Also im not just into Bitcoin i also own some other coins so i need to know what happening in them.
That is just the beauty of investing in cryptocurency,because you eally need to know about the price movement and dynamics of the other cryptocurency especially the smaller coin.

I am not only interested in my favourite coin I am also interested in other ones to know those with potential, those that are gaining and to know how the market is generally.

Considering the fact that I don't know much about most of the crypto coins, but sometimes I used to check on some of the minor coins which tends to have low rate.

I like to read news about other crypto currency, but when it comes to investment, I will always go with the cryptos that are top 20 by market cap. I do not take risk in investing in new coins

Yes of course. I love reading about crytocurrency news ever since. There's this website where every of their discussion are pertaining to crytocurrency and how to trade it. Both futures and spot trading are always discussed.

Yes, I enjoy reading news about various crypto currencies because it informs me about the best investment strategies. Remember that other people's opinions on something are extremely important to your investment's success.

Yes, I enjoy reading news about various crypto currencies because it informs me about the best investment strategies. Remember that other people's opinions on something are extremely important to your investment's success.
That's right it's best to look at every options before you go into anything, what you might not take note of, the next person would definitely take note of it. Where do you get your crypto currency news from?

I do, because it gives me idea on what other Cryptocurrencies have a growth potential and which i can invest into. Also im not just into Bitcoin i also own some other coins so i need to know what happening in them.
That is efinitelly what any investor that trade in the cryptocurency market,you will have to be observing the market value and movement of other coin,with that it will guide you in the decision making on how to trade.

People who have invested in cryptocurrencies or who are interested to invest in any cryptocurrency ,read news related to their favorite cryptocurrency.
I want to ask question from those people who are interested only in one or few cryptocurrencies,that do they read news about their favorite cryptocurrencies or do they also read news about other Cryptocurrencies ?
I have never invested in cryptocurrency, but I am interested in doing so in the future. I think it's necessary to stay up-to-date with the latest news if you are interested in investing in cryptocurrency.

Well, i haven't invested in any crypto currency neither do i have any favourite crypto currency. And so, i don't read any news on crypto currencies intentionally. I only read them by chance.

Of course I had to back then especially in this period where movements of one coin could affect the other which was something I wasn't so comfortable with as I felt it shouldn't be so but there's little anyone can do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator