Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have never gotten an artificial tan, but I did get tanned when I was younger by just being outside. These days I just burn in the sun, but wouldn't mind a tan, but I'm not using a spray tan or some tanning bed. No thanks. Do you like to get tanned?

I always remember when I was a kid, whenever I would be out in the sun my mum always ensured we had sunscreen on and we would always tan being outside as long as we were.

I have never used fake tan or used a tanning bed though.

Now that I have got older, I tend to burn more easily rather than tan

If I can avoid getting in the sun all my life, I wouldn't mind doing it because the sun burns through my skin easily. Whenever it's summer, it feels like I'm going to die because of hot breath as a result of heat.

I get tanned every summer. Nothing I go out of my way for. Just working out in the yard gives it to me or when I go fishing. My wife likes to go in the sun just for D3 levels and considers a tan a bonus. She uses some app to track her D3 levels throughout the summer.

I honestly don't like to get tanned, I'm very white-skinned and honestly I don't look well tanned, in my country people really like to get a tan, and the climate allows it to be done very easily, but I personally don't like it.

Years ago I always tried to get tanned, but nowadays I don't care.

I honestly don't like to get tanned, I'm very white-skinned and honestly I don't look well tanned, in my country people really like to get a tan, and the climate allows it to be done very easily, but I personally don't like it.

Years ago I always tried to get tanned, but nowadays I don't care.
Did you notice the sun is more hot and harsh now more than it used to be like 10 years ago? The ozone layer depletion is causing this now and it's not comfortable for most people's skin. I use hats whenever the sun is burning like someone went to hellfire and forget to close the gate/door.

I am the kind of person that always enjoy going to the beach and whenever I decide to spend my time in the beach, I always get tanned by the sun. There is no way I am going to go to the beach when the weather is not clear and bright, so I know that it's something that I will most likely have to enjoy or put my body through whenever I want to spend time in the beach.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back