What's new

Do you like chinese food? And if so tell me about your experience! :).

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Last week me and my father have ordered a chinese food which was included with: Lemon shnitzels, Stir-fried rice with vegetables, chilly potatoes, And a sprite drink. We have both enjoyed it and it's taste was scrumptious. I also think that chinese food is pretty healthy compared to the other fast foods and is worth the money. Sometimes it may be expensive but once in a while I don't mind to order some.
what about you? Do you like chinese food? And if so how often are you eating it?

Honestly, I have never tried them and also I don't want to, I am a person who doesn't like to change the culture of his food so I don't have the courage to do that xD

2 years ago I ate noodles and shrimp chips, they are my favourite (I used to eat a lot of shrimp chips when I was younger)
ps. a few months ago I ate korean bbq noodles too

Very occasional I ate Chinese noodles, mostly I hate Chinese food because they eats anything like scorpion snakes,( I know I have no rights to say anything about any country food), so I only prefer to eat my country's traditional food.

I have not eaten any chinese food before. But with with some of their food I have seen so far, I don't think I can like their food. I have eaten a lot of foreign food before and I will soon visit chinese restaurants in my environment to have a taste of the Chinese food. I hope I will like it.

There is a popular Chinese restaurants that is located at my city centre and that is one of my favourite places. I particularly love Chinese food because of the mixture of spices they use

I love Chinese food but hardly ever get to eat it. Partly because there's only one place close to my house, it's a Chinese buffet, but it's expensive and they barely have anything to pick from there. My husband doesn't really like Chinese food, so we go out that's a no go. No food delivery here either (rural area) so I can't just have it delivered to myself either.

I have tried making Chinese noodles and chopsuey at home. They came out well and everybody at home loved it.

I have not eaten it before, but a friend of mine has eaten there rice and he said the first day he eat it, he went to toilet several times.

I like westernized chinese food. I haven't actually tried REAL chinese food though. Perhaps I will someday as my new neighbors who moved in next door to me are chinese. They can barely speak English, but it's okay, they are quiet people that keep to themselves and they aren't loud like the neighbors they replaced. :)

I absolutely love Chinese food but I can not say that I have it too often due to the price of it and with the cost of living coming along as well it's only made the price of Chinese go up even further. Whenever I get Chinese food I will always opt for something like a special chow mein with special fried rice or in some cases I like to go for boiled rice and chicken and peppers in black bean sauce. I think the last time I had Chinese food it was me and my daughter got it and we did the meal deal with 5 dishes for £15 so we were able to get our own meal and a side for that price which wasn't bad. I much prefer to have it every so often though as if I was too have it all the time, I would soon get fed up with it.

Last week me and my father have ordered a chinese food which was included with: Lemon shnitzels, Stir-fried rice with vegetables, chilly potatoes, And a sprite drink. We have both enjoyed it and it's taste was scrumptious. I also think that chinese food is pretty healthy compared to the other fast foods and is worth the money. Sometimes it may be expensive but once in a while I don't mind to order some.
what about you? Do you like chinese food? And if so how often are you eating it?
I don't have interest in Chinese food because it has no good fibres that can make the body strong all their food are not the same with our own in my country no much spices and if you have contract opinion, please let me know.

I eat localized versions of Chinese dishes frequently, we even make them in our house. I have also been to a Chinese restaurant where not only the ambiance was Chinese even the chef was Chinese. I like Chinese foods but they tend to use MSG on all dishes, which I do not like.

I love Chinese food. The first Chinese restaurant I had visited was "Mainland China". It is known to have the most authentic and best Chinese food ever. That's what the advertisement says. And trust me, it lives up to the expectations. The food is really really good there! At least once a month I eat I guess. Not from the same restaurant but different ones. I order mostly rice noodles with some chicken Manchurian or something.

Unfortunately, I haven't eaten a lot of Chinese food. It's only Chinese noodles and their tofu that I have managed to eat maybe once or twice. We have lots of Chinese restaurants here in my country but I can't just get into eating at them. Maybe I need a Chinese girlfriend to make me start craving for their food 😂.

Yes, I love Chinese food, in my city there are some Chinese restaurants which at least once a month I visit, I have always liked them a lot, my favorite dishes are the rice three delights and another dish called chop suey, which is a dish with Chinese mushrooms, soybean, bamboo and beef.

.... called chop suey, which is a dish with Chinese mushrooms, soybean, bamboo and beef.

This Chop Suey sounds like something that's going to be very tasty. I have eaten mushrooms soup here before but never really like it. I might ask they don't add Chinese mushrooms for me in Chop Suey should I end up going for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back