What's new

Do you know the government in your nation?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
For instance, do you know what political party controls your governing bodies? Well, in the USA, my nation, the Democrats control both houses, but I really didn't know that cause I don't keep up with it. I suppose I should really know what's going on. For instance, if a conservative agenda is not going nowhere, then you can assume it's due to the fact they simply don't control the government, even aside from the president.

In my country, the system is very simple, but it did not escape bureaucracy. There is a president who is not the main one. There is also a parliament that passes laws. There is a government that develops these laws and there is a cabinet of various ministers who are responsible for a certain direction in development. First, the government creates a law, then it is sent to the parliament for a vote, there they make amendments and vote for it, then it is sent to the government for approval and then it is sent to the president for signature

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back