What's new

Do you know of any game app that pay

I am not aware of any games that would pay you, I mean unless you are a streamer and get paid to do streams like that.
I think if you get pubg and live stream you can make money, but other than that I saw only commercials for apps that I don't really trust.
I know of a quiz game that pays really low, but it is in serbian.

There lot of games and apps that pays but I don't think any is even up to $20 per week not to talk of $100, you can only earn little amounts of money and then accumulate them

I don't know any game app that pays, presently am also looking and searching for game app that pays, if you know of anyone kindly let me know So that I can make use of it.

I have a neighbor who wins at games, but not that much to my knowledge. Now he plays with several applications not just one and manages to reach between $ 20 and $ 30 a week, I am going to ask him the names to publish them. I know one of those is Wonderland, but personally, I don't play

You won't be earning meaningfully from those app. I have tested them all, they will just offer you some fractions satoshi that doesn't worth your time. If you're looking to earn some extra bucks testing games and mobile apps. Visit http://test.io

I don't know any such game app who pays. I have seen many commercials during playing online games who shows that they pays to play their game. But, personally i have no experience in this.

If there really is such a game app that pays that much, I doubt that they will be able to sustain their service. Just imagine everyone using the app and earning $100. It will surely be such a big loss for them.

I don't think you can find an app that lets you earn $100 per week. That's just simply impossible. Although they would tell you that it is possible but it's more like a scam. Besides, apps pays peanuts, it's better to earn on a site.

I know an android app that rewards cash for the users for playing simple games. Well, to tell you the truth, app does not make you a lot of money, however, you can earn some cash while playing games like jigsaw puzzle, crosswords, etc. You can check the link on the signature. It is not a referral link.

I know an android app that rewards cash for the users for playing simple games. Well, to tell you the truth, app does not make you a lot of money, however, you can earn some cash while playing games like jigsaw puzzle, crosswords, etc. You can check the link on the signature. It is not a referral link.
Have you earned some money with it already?
How does it work?
I would love an explanation before I try anything, it is always useful to know more about the things you will work with before you start working with them.

I read somewhere about Pirate Cash, and they will give you $100 by just spinning a wheel. But for you to achieve this, you will be needing lots of referrals and also do some tasks on their site.

Have you earned some money with it already?
How does it work?
I would love an explanation before I try anything, it is always useful to know more about the things you will work with before you start working with them.
You download the app from playstore, install it on your device, create an account with an email ID, and begin playing simple games. You get a signup bonus of 20 points and 5 points for completing a game. When you reach 1000 points, you claim your reward. You will be paid $1 via paypal. You also get a daily login bonus of 20 points and roulette where you can earn upto 20 points.

I don't think there's a game like that.. atleast not for playing for a week. You can try APPS that pays you for playing games though like Cash App. There's a huge offer wall of games that can give you 1-30 dollars for completing the given tasks.

Almost all game app is free to play any time anywhere during playing a game through an ad play you can earn an extra life or something else according to the game but haven't got any penny.

By the way, there are a lot of gaming apps that pays at Playstore. But the only thing you need is perseverance, since all of them are not that easy and it will take you a long time before you can reach the minimum required to get paid.

Bro nothing good comes so easy as you think, there are so many gaming app on play store but you have to go through someone that has used a particular app and be sure it's paying before investing your time and data on it, as for me I don't have time to burn cos i have other things to burn.

I don't know of any app that pays people to play a game but there was a one my friend actually told me about but since I didn't believe in earning money through playing game I gave up the whole thing but if someone has any legit apps that someone can earn some money playing games or doing other stuff online to please share with us I'm also very much interested to learn and earn also.

It would be nearly impossible for you to find a game app that pays that much in a week, it would be difficult to fine one that would pay you such in a month talk more in a week. But you can use play store to search if you could fine such, make sure you go through comments and reviews before installing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back