Do you know any legitimate hyip sites?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I'm looking for ways to get legitimate hyip website because I want to move into this type of investment so that I can also earn like a friend of mine who is making huge amount of money from hyip sites . Your opinion would be highly appreciated.

there is nothing legitimate about high yield investment programs and i would continue to advise against it, as i have lost money in the past from this sort of investments

No, I do not know any legitimate HYIP site. After losing my money to a HYIP site, I have since stopped putting my mind on anything related to it.
I rather eat with my money than investing in any HYIP site again.

If you are looking for a legitimate hyip you need to make your own research if you check forum like this you will see many of the newly launched hyip with payment proof,but my advice is that you need to be very careful because majority of the program at scam they can only last few hours after been launched

If you are looking for a legitimate hyip you need to make your own research if you check forum like this you will see many of the newly launched hyip with payment proof,but my advice is that you need to be very careful because majority of the program at scam they can only last few hours after been launched
from my experience, i would say you should not bother to invest your money on hyip, as it is bound to fail, the structure is not meant to last, only people that get in quick do benefit.

Most hyip sites will stay legitimate for a very short time. So you can use that strategy of investing in them early when they launch and leave after being paid once. That has worked for some people, though it is so hard to figure out which are new sites and which are old.

HYIP can never be legit because they are basically scam projects. However, if you want to know what HYIPs are still paying you can go to a site called HYIP monitor that will give you details about paying HYIP

from my experience, i would say you should not bother to invest your money on hyip, as it is bound to fail, the structure is not meant to last, only people that get in quick do benefit.
You are very correct the structure is not meant to last but seriously I made an investment with time last week I was able to cashout 3times before the website go scam,I will never recommend them to any body

There is no legitimate website so far. All of them have proven to be scammed. No testimony of any HYIP website that last longer. Infact it just keeps scamming people so it is a dangerous website to go for. We shouldn't recommend this to new people.

The word legit is might be used to convince about a particular hyip of being registered with financial regulators. It is a blatant lies. No hyip lifetime ever pass more than 2 years before they change their names and locations again. No hyip is ever legit.

I don't trust any HIYIP sites I had very bad exspierence with them every single one I tried so far was a scam however maybe somewhere there is legit one however since HYIP sites often are scams you will most likely need to do good reasearch

I'm looking for ways to get legitimate hyip website because I want to move into this type of investment so that I can also earn like a friend of mine who is making huge amount of money from hyip sites . Your opinion would be highly appreciated.

Unfortunately I have never been interested in knowing any kind of this website because it is something that is never going to be beneficial to me.

I know it has a higher chances of making me to lose money instead of making money. I would advise you to stop looking for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back