What's new

Do you keep your LinkedIn profile up to date?

Well I have done it in the past to be active on LinkedIn but I have not been able to secure any job whereas I hear it is legit place to find job. Maybe I need to upgrade my profile for relevance because I need a good job.

No, I don't, and it's one aspect I think I've failed in recent years. As a freelancer, LinkedIn should be taken serious. Despite creating a LinkedIn account about 11 years ago, I've not made up to five posts on my account. That's actually pathetic and probably myopic of me.

With this, I guess I'll have to work on getting my account up to speed. The problem though is that everyone comes over there looking so perfect that it somehow intimidates or scare me to post an article.

LinkedIn is one of the best sites you can use to find jobs and also advertise your own business in a way. Anyway, do you keep your LinkedIn profile up to date? And if so how often? Do you post weekly updates about your career? Do you post any at all?

What is your presence on LinkedIn like?
It is very important that I continuously update it if I want to get better connections and land good job offers in the labour market

Yes, you're right. Building connections is the key to success, especially if you want to get high- paying clients.

You cannot go online and say, "Please hire me." No matter how skilled you are, it's essential to build strong connection first.

Last edited:
LinkedIn is indeed a valuable platform for professionals and businesses to network, find job opportunities, and showcase their expertise. It's recommended to keep your LinkedIn profile up to date with accurate information, including work experience, skills, and accomplishments. Regularly posting updates and engaging with relevant content can also help you build a professional network and demonstrate your knowledge in your field.

Well I have done it in the past to be active on LinkedIn but I have not been able to secure any job whereas I hear it is legit place to find job. Maybe I need to upgrade my profile for relevance because I need a good job.

Take a look at professional profiles on LinkedIn and update your own to something similar. It will give you a better chance of being checked out by companies interested in your skills.

Remember, you must have a skill that's in demand or it's going to be very difficult for you to get any job from LinkedIn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back