What's new

Do you keep your LinkedIn profile up to date?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
LinkedIn is one of the best sites you can use to find jobs and also advertise your own business in a way. Anyway, do you keep your LinkedIn profile up to date? And if so how often? Do you post weekly updates about your career? Do you post any at all?

What is your presence on LinkedIn like?

I've not taken the issue of LinkedIn seriously prior to this time but now I will especially due to the fact that there are a lot of testimonies that I've heard from people that got jobs via that platform.

LinkedIn is one of the best sites you can use to find jobs and also advertise your own business in a way. Anyway, do you keep your LinkedIn profile up to date? And if so how often? Do you post weekly updates about your career? Do you post any at all?

i have a LinkedIn profile, but I do not keep it up to date due to the fact that I do not need to upgrade it all. I work as a freelancer and I do not need a LinkedIn profile right now.

There are many social media I'm not really active and LinkedIn is one of them. I have a LinkedIn account but I've not been active on the platform cuz I don't have much Time.

I have not open my linked application so that my profile will be there, this is first time of hearing it, I will try to Google search it and try to make a profile on it.

Linked in is one of the best social media platform I engage with. It offers me the uppourtunity to meet with like-minded people in my profession. I am always up to date there.

It is very important that I continuously update it if I want to get better connections and land good job offers in the labour market

I will be honest as much as I know that LinkedIn is a good idea I have not got a profile there yet but I really should set one up. My issue with setting one up would be that I would end up forgetting to update it as I am a little forgetful unless I have reminders set to do things like that, especially with everything else I have to do during the day.

I think that it is essential for one to update their LinkedIn profile and biography periodically in order to freshen up their portfolio and be much more accessible to the possibility of a job opening

I have not visited linkedin since a long time, however, the last time I was there I made sure that my profile was up to days. I maintain my social pages up to date because I sometimes get contracts from social media.

If they where to give me a score for this, i think i would get a complete zero. I do not even remember the last time i updated my Linkedin account. I think i should take it a little more seriously.

I don't have a profile at linkedIn yet because for now, my education is my main priority. I'll try to set up a profile on linkedIn as soon as possible and when i do, i'll try to update it as often as i can.

I do not always do this every time because I am always forgetting to update it but I will do that today since I have read it here. It is actually good to keep up your LinkedIn profile to date

LinkedIn is one of the first social media platform that I started using when I started looking for job after I left the university. It actually help me to secure the first job that I had which I was able to stay on the job for about five years before resigning.

I created a profile on the platform a long time ago and I always update it when I have new experiences or get new certifications. It can influence me being noticed quick.

I created a profile on the platform a long time ago and I always update it when I have new experiences or get new certifications. It can influence me being noticed quick.

This is something a lot of people who are making use of the social media platform doesn't know that it is very important because it is what gives your profile a better chance of being picked out and hired for any good job.

Even though not everyone consistently updates their LinkedIn profile, it is crucial to do so. Recruiters use LinkedIn as a useful networking resource to locate possible applicants. Since it is expected that seasoned professionals will have current LinkedIn pages, having an old profile can be detrimental to one's career.

To get the best out linkedin, you have to update your profile from time to time. Linkedin is a powerful tool that you can leverage on to promote your business and skill. If you don't update your profile, it won't get much exposure.

I am not active on LinkedIn, but I do have an account with them. I have been meaning to get active there for a while, I think it will be so good right now as I start my internship. I can post content about what I do while promoting myself hoping to get a job after the internship.

I have a LinkedIn account, Though The account is not up to date, because it has been long I made use of it.
With LinkedIn, You can easily get a Job. It is a good way to get recruited if you are active on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back