What's new

Do you hope they make more video game themed shows?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
After the success of The Last of Us recently on HBO, it made me wonder if other video games could turn into a tv show. Not a movie really, but a series that can be expanded upon for seasons. I think with video games, that's the best way to adapt them onto the screen. At least here, you can go in depth on the characters and stories. With a movie you are limited in the character building department.

Do you think we'll see more video games turned into tv shows?

It would be really nice to be able to see other games be brought to the TV as a TV show. I haven't watched The Last of Us yet but I have heard a lot of reviews on it and many people have said it is amazing and such a great TV show. I know that they did similar with Halo but they made that into a movie first and then I believe they released a TV show as well. Hopefully The Last of Us is the start of a video game to TV show trend.

It would be really nice to be able to see other games be brought to the TV as a TV show. I haven't watched The Last of Us yet but I have heard a lot of reviews on it and many people have said it is amazing and such a great TV show. I know that they did similar with Halo but they made that into a movie first and then I believe they released a TV show as well. Hopefully The Last of Us is the start of a video game to TV show trend.
It is all depend on your free time because sometimes you are so busy so you do not find time for a lot of things then it is not a big problem.

I think they will make more video games out of the shows or movies, and also more movies and shows out of video games. The developer of games want to expand their franchise and make money by making a movie/show, and the studios want to expand their franchgise by adapting their movies into video games. This will continue to grow in the future.

I think they will make more video games out of the shows or movies, and also more movies and shows out of video games. The developer of games want to expand their franchise and make money by making a movie/show, and the studios want to expand their franchgise by adapting their movies into video games. This will continue to grow in the future.
It is not the same the developer and owner of the game could be different people as a developer of a game with flutter or any technology is hired once to develop the algorithm of the game or to make some updates and move on while the owner of the game could be someone that doesn't know anything about developing mobile games or website games and just have an idea to develop.

I would love to see TV shows based on video games continue to arrive, the world of video games is very wide and many adaptations can be made, The Last of Us is just one of them, although all this also depends on the followers that the franchise has and the interest that there is from the fans as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back