Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your smartphone, do you have it in a protective case? Or do you just have it the way it arrived without any protection? I have a case for my phone, mainly because I do drop it from time to time, but thankfully it has never been damaged. With that being said, do you like to use cases on your phone? Or prefer your phone naked?

I used to use an Otterbox, but it got a little torn up. I've been using the Onn brand for a while now and it seems to be holding strong.

Yes, I don't own a very expensive phone and I bought my phone outright so that I could have a sim deal plan ;) Cheaper than spending $60 a month with a sim and phone deal.

I have a case with a flap that can hold cards and or money and protects the phone :)

I use a custom leather wallet case with my logo (that you can see on side) on it! Free advertisement for my community, in a sense.

When it comes to your smartphone, do you have it in a protective case? Or do you just have it the way it arrived without any protection? I have a case for my phone, mainly because I do drop it from time to time, but thankfully
it has never been damaged. With that being said, do you like to use cases on your phone? Or prefer your phone naked?

I got a new phone case. I believe that putting your phone in a case is going to ensure that the device is protected from scratch and any day that you decide to remove the case, the device is still looking new and have better resealable value as well.

Pretty much every Android now comes with a case in the box. I did not use the case at the beginning because I used to think it covered the back design but when the glass back of my phone began to crack after some falls I started using the case. I remove the case while charging the phone because the phone gets hot due to fast charging.

I used to have a rugged case. Then I learned to be careful. It is better without a case. What good is a shiny phone if you are going to hide it?

I have an old phone that I don't keep in a case. I didn't spend much on it and I've had it for 4 years. It's scratched up and surprisingly the screen isn't busted on it as many times as I've dropped it on the ground. I've been wanting to get something more updated and probably will next year.

I have my mobile in a case. I have been using the same mobile for 3 years. There are no major scratches even though I have dropped my device multiple times. If I had not used a case for my device, I wouldn't be able to use my mobile for 3 years.

I have mines in a life proof case and had it for about two years in perfect condition despite being clumsy 🤣 I am about to trade it in for an upgrade and getting a life proof case for the new one, as well.

A smartphone protective case and also screen guard are the two most important accessories that I will always have with my smartphone before I start making use of it. This is because I don't want my smartphone to be exposed to any kind of damage simply because they are not well protected.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back