Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you workout, do you hang out with friends while working out? Maybe you help each other out with lifting weights, and other workout related needs. I used to have some workout buddies, but I mostly workout by myself. What about you?

I don't but if I did, I would likely stick to working out better. I do prefer to workout alone but that has not done me any good.

My wife on the other hand goes for walks every day with the neighbor. They take the dogs for an hour in the evening after we eat dinner.

Yeah working out with a partner is lot more advantageous that working out alone. It is a kind of mutual motivation for both of us.

When you workout, do you hang out with friends while working out? Maybe you help each other out with lifting weights, and other workout related needs. I used to have some workout buddies, but I mostly workout by myself. What about you?

At the moment, I am working out alone. I don't have a workout buddy. I mean I don't need to have one before I can be able to achieve my fitness goals. Keeping fit has always been the first point for me and I am glad to always be the one taking full charge of how I plan and execute my fitness goals.

Yes of course, I have workout buddies that always come to the gym and workout the same day. We usually have the same time table which we are coming to the gym with to workout. This is so we can easily be motivating ourselves not to give up easily.

I used to workout alone until it became so boring I wasn't feeling any fulfillment doing it. I had to start looking for workout buddies in the gym whom have the same or similar workout goals. With them in my corner, I started enjoying my gym classes.

At the moment, I am working out alone. I don't have a workout buddy. I mean I don't need to have one before I can be able to achieve my fitness goals. Keeping fit has always been the first point for me and I am glad to always be the one taking full charge of how I plan and execute my fitness goals.

When you are not finding it very difficult to be committed to your workout activities, there is no need for you to be looking for workout buddies who are going to motivate and keep you on your toes so that you don't get discouraged along the line. This is the reason why most people look for workout buddies.

When I used to go to the gym, everyone there was in very good shape, and I was the only one who was very thin and ugly, so I was ashamed to talk to anyone and I don't think that any of them would support me. Therefore, I was always alone, but no one prevented me from achieving the result only by the method that I myself considered necessary

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back