What's new

Do you have siblings?

I do have siblings. It seems like I have too many siblings sometimes but were usually a close knit family.

I have an older brother who is 31 and married. I am 28 with a girlfriend. I have a 24 year old sister who is married and a 22 year old sister who has a boyfriend.

I am the middle child of several. My youngest sister is going to be 20 next month. The sister above her will be 28 in February following my 29th birthday in January. After me there are four more sisters and a brother. So, eight of us total. I come from a large family and I've given birth to four kids of my own.

Yes I have an older brother who is married. I have two younger sisters and one of them is also married. If you count my brother and sister in law I would have 5 siblings.

There are 7 of us. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I am the 5th of the 7 children. When I was younger, I felt that I never could get any time to myself because of it.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I am the youngest of all of my siblings. They are half siblings, though. I have three brothers and two sisters. Two of my brothers and one of my sisters has a different mom and my other brother and sister have different dads.

I have one sister and she is 14 years old, back at the day we used to argue a lot almost about everything we could, food, who uses TV or the computer, where our family will go to hangout at, and a lot more things, sometimes we even hit each other and were having fights, and apparently my mother always used to be on her side which was very trigging and unfortunate for me.
But today we got matured and we don't argue really often or not even at all, age changes a lot of things.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back