What's new

Do you have Playstation?

I had playstation 1 at some point in the past. I think it was the year 2003 or 2004. It was a really great time for me. I would say it was golden period.
What a memories, I also had it in the past, but I sold it years later to get the playstation 2 and so on I wish I had kept it.

What a memories, I also had it in the past, but I sold it years later to get the playstation 2 and so on I wish I had kept it.

I think that now Play Station 1 would not even be available in the market right now. Would it be? What do you think?

I have both the PS4 and the PS5. PS4 was more so mine and I bought the PS5 for my husband's birthday. He has played it quite a bit and I've played a little as well. :) I also had the original playstation, playstation 2 and the playstation 3!

I considered getting a PS5 but ended up getting the Xbox Series S instead. It was cheaper at the time and I had to buy two. My wife wanted one as well. We play some games together and she also plays games with her sister now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back