Do you have Playstation?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$11.4100USD
Biznotes
I see many threads talking about PC games and I guess many of you here are players on PC, but some of you have Playstation, 4 or 5? or on the other hand it may be that you have Xbox? it is a fact that having the PlayStation may be fine due to the fact that it will have exclusive games in high demand in this generation of consoles such as Final fantasy xvi

Having a Playstation is quite expensive and I don't have any at the moment.
I don't think I will have one soon too
I see many threads talking about PC games and I guess many of you here are players on PC, but some of you have Playstation, 4 or 5? or on the other hand it may be that you have Xbox? it is a fact that having the PlayStation may be fine due to the fact that it will have exclusive games in high demand in this generation of consoles such as Final fantasy xvi

Yes, true, the PS5 cost me about $ 550 more or less, although you can always buy a PS4 that will cost second hand around $ 180, good at least so it is in my country

Yes, true, the PS5 cost me about $ 550 more or less, although you can always buy a PS4 that will cost second hand around $ 180, good at least so it is in my country
I think it is about the same price here in my country too. Those games are very expensive

I used to have a Playstation 3 which I sold off. I am saving up to buy a Playstation 4 in the next 3 months.

I used to own PlayStation years ago but slowly and steadily I lost interest in video games and actually I am happy about it as now I can concentrate on material things in life.

I don't have a play station this time. There's no one to take care of it because I have a job to attend to from Monday to Friday. I also have milk tea selling business in the mall. Play station is a good business.

I don't have a PlayStation at my home..I am not interested into any sort of video games. I enjoy playing physical games or indoor games with my family and friends. No screen games for me..No one in the family also is so interested in getting it.

I wanted to buy the latest once but it's so expensive and since its a liability I have dropped the idea to buy it

There is no point in buying something very expensive if you will not be able to make use of it well. If you are really interested into it and are sure to use it well, it would be worth the money that you invest. Else it is going to be a liability like you said and you might regret your decision later.

I wanted to buy the latest once but it's so expensive and since its a liability I have dropped the idea to buy it
Exactly, only if you have the time to use it will be worth buying it since it is worth about $ 500, if you are not going to use it it is lost money that you could have used for something else.

$500 is a lot. One has to really go for the buying only when one is sure that they will use it enough to get the worth of each penny spent. 500 dollars can buy a lot of other needed things. I am all for frugal and conscious living.

Exactly, only if you have the time to use it will be worth buying it since it is worth about $ 500, if you are not going to use it it is lost money that you could have used for something else.
I may use it but then I will occupy myself on PlayStation instead of working and earning online so its better to save money lol

I bought Playstation 5 last year. I am basically a PC gamer but had to buy PS5 because the game I wanted to play was available only on PS4 or PS5.

I bought Playstation 5 last year. I am basically a PC gamer but had to buy PS5 because the game I wanted to play was available only on PS4 or PS5.
Hope that you are enjoying it. People who are into games feel that it's a great way of rejuvenating them. They find it destressing and feel that they can be more productive later.

By the way, I also make creative use of games. I am frequently hired to create game content on game niche forums. Creating game content becomes easier when I play games myself.

Yes I do have a playstasion 5 since I really do like gaming it was quite hard to get because how many peaple were intrested in it it's pretty great I played tons of games on it and I'm very stasified with it so far.

Yes I do have a playstasion 5 since I really do like gaming it was quite hard to get because how many peaple were intrested in it it's pretty great I played tons of games on it and I'm very stasified with it so far.
Yes, it also happened to me it cost me to get one because in my country they sold out quickly, but in the end I got it

I had playstation 1 at some point in the past. I think it was the year 2003 or 2004. It was a really great time for me. I would say it was golden period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back