What's new

Do you have idea if Paypal started making use of cryptocurrency??

Well I am not a user of paypal, but I am also heard this news, if the paypal accept crypto currency and give the opportunity to transfer crypto directly one to other accounts, then that can be really useful for both crypto and paypal users,

PayPal as integrated bitcoin into its platform. The news is everywhere now and it is known that the PayPal has started accepting bitcoin as part of its transaction. It is a very good development for the client of PayPal using the Bitcoin.

PayPal have upgraded being able to buy and hold few selected cryptocurrency on your PayPal account. You can only buy and trade/sell it on PayPal and they will help you to manage the coins but you can't send it or transfer it to another person or other cryptocurrency wallet. It's a shitty update in my opinion.

As of today they still haven't made use of Cryptocurrency. You can add Crypto to your Paypal wallet, but you can't use it to purchase goods and you can only trade with others on Paypal right now. I guess it's because Bitcoin is still relatively new and not too many people use it now. I've thought about maybe adding some Bitcoin to my Paypal, so that whenever Paypal accepts Bitcoin as a way to purchase goods I'll have some saved up.

Paypal is trying the features and I think it's laudable initiative. Buying and selling bitcoin is very good because it will be fast. As transfer bitcoin to others, may be paypal can work on it. But to me sending, coins to people through paypal is not necessary. Paypal is not available in same country as Antonio.

This does not add any value since you can not check out as a guest with crypto unlike many payment systems like payeer you could do this by us registered clients.

In the US, paypal allows us to buy certain cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lite, Lite coin and I think another service I'm forgetting. You can buy and sell some crypto on PayPal, I believe it's been this way for a couple years now. I bought a small amount a while ago for a cheap amount and I lose money, so I decided to cash out a while ago and call it. I don't intend to mine, so it's something I don't think I would ever invest further in, even through PayPal. But I think if I'm paid in bitcoin, I may be able to use Paypal as a wallet now.

It was in the news sometimes back that they're considering this option, but I don't know if they have already fix it. Also I read that it's not available for all countries right now.

It was in the news sometimes back that they're considering this option, but I don't know if they have already fix it. Also I read that it's not available for all countries right now.
Yeah , I got the information from my recent research on that I was able to confirm that they have enable cryptocurrency on their platform. However this is mainly for a supported region alone.

I got the news earlier that usage of Cryptocurrency via paypal platform is now stalled. Meaning users can now convert their paypal to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in the platform. Cos I want to request Bitcoin transfer from my friend using paypal. Do you have any idea if someone can convert his or her paypal cash to any of the Cryptocurrency listed in their platform??
Definetly PayPal should start using crypto currency in their platforms because some people can not transfer it directly to the bank so they could buy crypto with it.

Yes paypal now have the option for you to make use of your money to buy and sell any crypto coin especially bitcoin on the app but i think the option still depends on the region you're from

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back