Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Since I am self employed I am taxed twice, one is because I have to pay taxes as an employee, but I also have to pay taxes as a business, or self employed taxes.

Since I don't own a business and have other employees, I'm not taxed the same.

Do you have high business taxes? How do you handle them?

Right now, I am not being taxed because online work is not taxed in my country. But there are plans to start taxing them, I hope it won't be too much. For now, I am enjoying tax free earning.

Right now, I am not being taxed because online work is not taxed in my country. But there are plans to start taxing them, I hope it won't be too much. For now, I am enjoying tax free earning.

I am sure that you may be paying taxes in some other form. For example, you may be paying taxes in the form of sales tax when you purchase products from stores.

My businesses are unorganized businesses, these are small and are managed by a single person on the internet. Therefore, I do not pay any taxes. Since I don't pay business tas, I do not know how much is the business tax here.

I pay taxes in my offline business but I have not paid a single tax for all the activities i engage in online and I think that taxes are very necessary most especially for land businesses.

Actually taxes are made compulsory to alot of business owners including the employees who are forced to pay through the income they earned as salaries.

personally it's very high for me too but I have nothing to do about it.

I pay taxes in my offline business but I have not paid a single tax for all the activities i engage in online and I think that taxes are very necessary most especially for land businesses.

There are many businesses out in here that tend to pay incredibly high taxes. However, they are not benefited by the government due to mismanagement of taxation system.

There are many businesses out in here that tend to pay incredibly high taxes. However, they are not benefited by the government due to mismanagement of taxation system.
There are companies in my country that have been chased away due to humongous taxes . The government are collecting huge taxes from companies and the impact in terms of infrastructural development are not felt by the people.

There are companies in my country that have been chased away due to humongous taxes . The government are collecting huge taxes from companies and the impact in terms of infrastructural development are not felt by the people.

I live in tier 3 country. Moreover, the economic conditions of the country are one of the worst in the world. this is why the government is now imposing new taxes and i believe that this will have a huge negative effect on the businesses.

Well alot of people have really been complaining about high business taxes though it depends on the kind of business or work they do.

I run a small business but I have even forgotten the last time I paid a direct tax to the government.

I live in tier 3 country. Moreover, the economic conditions of the country are one of the worst in the world. this is why the government is now imposing new taxes and i believe that this will have a huge negative effect on the businesses.
Government lack focus and that is why they keep doings things at random and they never knew where to solve problems that is facing the economy . Imposing unnecessary taxes will continue to cause undue hardship to the citizens.

I think the people living in the top tier countries are the ones that usually pay tax when it comes to business. But places like my country one is not expected to pay tax.

I think the people living in the top tier countries are the ones that usually pay tax when it comes to business. But places like my country one is not expected to pay tax.

I think that now the time has come for all the people to pay their taxes. No country could survive without taxes now and i think that now global inflation is rising so much.

Where I used to work, I get charged taxes once I receive my salary. I have no problem with it. But it's not something that bothers me any more because I now work for myself and it's definitely better than working for anyone again.

Though I am into three different small business and I am paying taxes for each of the business but I am paying just a small amount of money on taxes for each of my business

Since I am self employed I am taxed twice, one is because I have to pay taxes as an employee, but I also have to pay taxes as a business, or self employed taxes.

Since I don't own a business and have other employees, I'm not taxed the same.

Do you have high business taxes? How do you handle them?
The tac here is not very high but the government officials are not really doing anything for us and it is bad. We are not benefitting anything from the tax that they collect from us.

Well sometimes the rate of taxes imposed on people most especially those woking offline.

Personally I don't pay much tax anymore simply because I haven't seen any achievement of the purpose of tax been paid to the government.

Well sometimes the rate of taxes imposed on people most especially those woking offline.

Personally I don't pay much tax anymore simply because I haven't seen any achievement of the purpose of tax been paid to the government.

Seriously if it's possible for me to stop paying my business taxes, it is something that I'm going to do because I don't see any benefits that I gain from paying the taxes to the government as they are not making any provision that is going to help my businesses.

No, i don't have high business taxes because i don't have a business of my own. If i were to own a business of my own, i might have high business taxes because i would also be taxed twice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back