What's new

Do you have experience with survey junkie?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Survey junkie is a platform that allows you to answers survey question to raward. If is in partnership with market research firms that are after conducting researches on different products and services.

You can open a free account on the platform and start to receive the reward for answering survey questions. it is a legitimate platform that has been in existence for quite a while. The reward are paid In gift cards or PayPal.

I prefer websites paying through PayPal but these surveys don't work for me so I don't join any survey websites even if they have PayPal as payment gateway.

No, I don't have any experience with this site. I even don't do surveys. You can make money from surveys only when you are based in Tier 1 and tier 2 countries, for people in tier 3 and tier 4, earning potential is very low.

I have heard about that website before but sadly I have no luck on it due to my demographic location since most of the surveys are not available in my location that is why I decided to leave from that site and stop working. Most survey sites varies its opportunity on its location that is why not all countries are able to make a good income from it.

I don't like survey websites so no reason to join them as they mostly disqualify and don't allow me to earn

Survey junkie is a platform that allows you to answers survey question to raward. If is in partnership with market research firms that are after conducting researches on different products and services.

You can open a free account on the platform and start to receive the reward for answering survey questions. it is a legitimate platform that has been in existence for quite a while. The reward are paid In gift cards or PayPal.
I have not tried them because the pay through PayPal and that is not available in my country .

I am too bad at surveys and even if there are no surveys then even tasks available on offerwall are not easy to earn from

I am too bad at surveys and even if there are no surveys then even tasks available on offerwall are not easy to earn from
I don't even like to work on surveys anymore because I don't always get qualified.
I don't like it...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back