Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Do you have any pets? What are their names?

I have a black and white cat that is about to hit a year old, named Molly.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I do not have a pet but my neighbour next door has a very beautiful dog the dog is hairy and it is a well trained dog,and the dog is beautiful

I don't have a pet, though I consider some of them cute but I don't think I would get one myself. Some of my neighbors have pets but they do not take care of them, as they leave them to roam about the whole street picking dirt looking for food.

Where I live they can't be considered pets cause they are vicious, and are not properly taken care of without a home to stay, puts me off having one, besides having been bitten when I was little by a dog has left a permanent fear of them

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back