What's new

Do you have an emergency fund set aside for unexpected expenses?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Not talking about insurances but a lumpsum amount that you have kept aside in a bank account or as a Fixed Deposit which you can use during emergency. Personally, I have a specified amount in my bank kept for such events. I keep increasing that amount every month by adding a tiny portion from my salary and putting in the account for it. Do you have an emergency fund?

I have some money saved up, but I could save up a bit more just to be on the safe side. It's a good idea to have an emergency fund, because you never know when something like a broken fridge, or stove, or medical emergency comes up.

I have emergency funds saved in a fixed deposit bank account. If I need money, I can withdraw within a couple of hours. I have enough money to pay bills for at least 4 hours. IT is very important to have an emergency funds in order to address your emergency demands.

Yes of course, I have a personal emergency funds that I have set aside for any kind of emergency situation that is going to come up.

This morning is partly in cash and also in bank account because there might be emergencies that you're going to need physical cash to take care of. There may not be any means for you to make any kind of online transaction at that point in time.

Yes of course, I have a personal emergency funds that I have set aside for any kind of emergency situation that is going to come up.

This morning is partly in cash and also in bank account because there might be emergencies that you're going to need physical cash to take care of. There may not be any means for you to make any kind of online transaction at that point in time.

Personal emergency funds are quite important for each and every individual. if you do not have such kind of fund, then you may have to borrow money and this could be a really frustrating thing. It all depends on the kind of emergency situation. Some situations require you to arrange a huge amount of money.

Not talking about insurances but a lumpsum amount that you have kept aside in a bank account or as a Fixed Deposit which you can use during emergency. Personally, I have a specified amount in my bank kept for such events. I keep increasing that amount every month by adding a tiny portion from my salary and putting in the account for it. Do you have an emergency fund?
Of course, if you use your Akhara Jaat in a better way, then you also keep saving some amount, which if you invest in some investment, it can be even better for you, but if you do not do so, Which can be useful to you in case of emergency for your extra expenses or any other work.

Actually, it's very important to save for emergency situation. That's when emergency fund comes in. I like saving in online banking because I will be getting daily interest or commission from it. My emergency fund is a fixed deposit which is only for emergency circumstances. I will encourage everyone to save for emergency because we can't foreseen what tomorrow might be.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back