What's new

Do you have Air Conditioning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

Does your home have an Air Conditioning unit installed? If not, is this something your planning to buy? Most of the time, it's cold & miserable in England, and there are only a few days of warm weather a year. It's not worth installing an Air Con.

My office has the Air conditioner and the thing about the air conditioner is that It is at the moment expensive for me. I can't afford the air conditioner as of now but in near future I may consider getting one for myself consider we have a lot of humidity at home. Something we have to consider while staying home working on stuff.

Nova said:
My office has the Air conditioner and the thing about the air conditioner is that It is at the moment expensive for me. I can't afford the air conditioner as of now but in near future I may consider getting one for myself consider we have a lot of humidity at home. Something we have to consider while staying home working on stuff.

Air Conditioning is not only expensive to purchase, but you have to factor in other costs too. An average AC unit would use excessive amounts of Electric, which will mean an expensive bill at the end of the month. An alternative would be a DIY Desk Fan with Ice.

I do have one in my room but yet I cannot use it anytime I want since my mother's boyfriend doesnt allow me.
It went that far that he even caused it to not work eventually. he allows me to use it only at the summer and not for a log of hours because of the monthly cost of our house electricity. Now I do understand it but yet it annoys me that I cannot feel nice in my own room and space....
But thats life sometimes you cannot efford things you like and you must live with it.

Its' been a long time, but oh man, I totally get where you're coming from! As for air conditioning, I've thought about it, especially during those rare heat waves when I feel like I'm melting. But honestly, the majority of the time, I'm bundled up in a sweater, so it never seemed like a must-have. Plus, the whole installation and maintenance process can be a hassle.

Yeah! I have 3 air conditioners installed at my home (2 in the bedrooms, one in the living room). It's really hot there and people can't stay without an A/C. Extremely hot and humid it is. In the city I'm staying now (for work), it is known to have the best weather in India, never too hot or cold. It's very pleasant all the time. Here people don't need A/C.

The air conditioning system unit which I have in my house is two horse power and it's chilling well to my satisfaction. I haven't used my fan for a long time because my air conditioning system is making my house cool so much.

An air conditioner is a must where I live where the temperature is 100+ degrees during the summer. Our air conditioner was acting up once and we were all sweating it out until it got fixed.

I have air conditioning system in my home and it's because I swear a lot. It doesn't have to be in the summer before I get hot and sweat so much but during ordinary times too. It's the reason why having an air conditioning system was a very high need of priority for me. I can't stay without it no matter how much I tried.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back