Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who here has tattoos? Who here wants to get a tattoo? I do not have one myself, yet. I would like to get one, but I want to make sure whatever I get is something I see liking for the rest of my life. It's not easy to remove tattoos either, so you gotta be certain on what you plan to get.

No, I don't have any tattoos and I don't want to get any, but I indeed like to see it in people as long as they don't have too many that even cover their skin completely, I think that's not good for your health, I mean having a lot of tattoos.

To be candid, there some tattoo design that I like, example include the butterfly and some true masterpiece of similar. The thing is, I heard from testimonies that pain is involved in it before the pleasure of having one. That makes me develop a no interest in getting one.

In my late teens and early twenties, I wanted one (this was back in the 90's, mind you). And I wanted it on my back shoulder blade where it could be concealed if necessary.

I never did get one though. I could never think of something I wanted branded on me for life. I was always afraid that I would look at it at 21 years old and think "This is sweet!" and then look at it at 40 and think "what the heck was I thinking?" lol.

So I never moved forward with it.

I don't have a tattoo at the moment and don't think that I am getting one unless it is going to be the one for my first son. I want to be in a situation where I do something that will show that I am super proud of him when he arrives.

I once really wanted a tattoo, and I was motivated even more by the fact that my older brother got one for himself. However, I was lucky not to do it, because then I thought about it, but I won't be able to be a donor, and for me it's important because I don't know what situation might happen and my blood type is not very common

Getting inked is no joke, it's permanent stuff. My take? Don't rush it. Think about what really matters to you, something you won't regret down the line. Starting small is always an option if you're not entirely sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back