What's new

Do you have a set amount you need to earn per week or month?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Most of us who earn money online tend to have a set amount they like to earn either per month or week. This is either a goal they have set themselves or it could also be a goal they need to meet to be able to make what they need to for an income.

I myself would need to earn £180 a week to make what I need to per month which is the standard for someone who works part time due to the health issues that I live with.

Do you have a set amount you need to earn per week or month?

Yes, I have a weekly and monthly target when it comes to making money. While people with jobs do not have any targets because they will be receiving the same amount of money every month, a freelancer does not have any capped earning. The major drawback of being a freelancer is it is not possible to reach the target every week or month.

I know how much a month I get, I mean as long as each month or new month comes I have spent less amount of money than I do get and keep the rest saved up. I tend to try and earn money online when I can based on posting packages or whenever I can get a deal going, however with living costs going up and the amount of hours to able to earn that amount of money online becomes too much to the point that I spend more time and less cash.

Also with clients they want your services but they do not want to increase the cost Xd

Yes, I have a weekly and monthly target when it comes to making money. While people with jobs do not have any targets because they will be receiving the same amount of money every month, a freelancer does not have any capped earning. The major drawback of being a freelancer is it is not possible to reach the target every week or month.

I don't set targets of the amount of money that I should be making on a weekly or monthly basis because I've got an offline job that needs my time. So, planning on how to achieve a certain target online is almost impossible. I just go with the flow and see what is next from there.

Good for you! But I do not have that liberty because, outside my online work, I do not have another income source. Therefore, I need to reach my target in order to pay bills. While setting targets might make yo feel stressed out, it can also motivate you to push hard and make more from your work

I also don't have a set amount per week or month that I should earn, but I know what my expenses are and I always do my best to cover them and earn a little more of said expenses monthly to be able to save or invest a bit, it is good to set goals since It helps keep you active in your work.

I've set a targeted amount of money which I expect to make every month. I plan my budget per month and I need to earn from my target and above in a month. I don't want to earn $10 below my target because it's going to affect my budget and I would be forced to start making adjustment which is something I hate doing.

Well, it actually depends on the kind of jobs that you're working on as a freelancer online that's going to make it easier for you to have a figure set as your target. When work is steady, you already know the amount of money that you're expected to make weekly or monthly. This makes it easier for you to have a target.

I also have a minimum that I must earn per month, it is about 100 dollars, but since I work offline, I do not always manage to earn this amount, so I may need to reduce it better so that I do not get disappointed when I do not succeed

I believe that there is always room for someone to improve on the amount of money they are making on weekly or monthly basis. As long as you are open to looking for so many other means where you can make money from especially when you are working online as a freelancer. There are so many jobs that you can be able to get and work on to improve your earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back