Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Having instant camera can be really useful when you want to gift a memorable gift to a loved one. You can capture a good memory and instantly take it out and give it to the person you are with.

Have you ever owned any?

The last time I ever remember anyone using an instant camera was when I was a kid and my parents had one. I always remember my mum using it a lot when we were kids and the photo being processed almost instantly.

Do they even still do instant cameras? I feel like so many people use their phones now.

I did years ago. I seldom used it because the film was just too expensive for it. My wife's niece has one, one of the newer ones they brought back and she is always taking pictures with it.

Do they even still do instant cameras? I feel like so many people use their phones now.
There's one that is very popular in amazon. People usually gift them to loved ones. I don't have one but I've seen people using it as a gift item.
61Aj10ec8KL._SX522_.jpg

We don't do cell phones, it's only for emergencies, but even if we did, I prefer our camera. We tend to be more old-fashioned. A phone is to make a call. A camera is to take pictures! To me, if an item such as a phone is similar to a jack of all trades, there's too many things that can go wrong with it. Just like how back in the day we never wanted a TV/ VCR combo. When one gets screwy, well, you lose the other too!
The plus side with newer cameras, no films. It's digital so you don't have to waste money or time getting bad pictures developed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back