What's new

Do you have a multiple monitor setup at work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have a multiple monitor setup at your job? I have three monitors in my home, but when I worked at the call center we used two monitors. I couldn't do it with just one monitor, as we had to use one monitor to keep eye on the call, and another to access our business site and all that. A third monitor would have been even better, but two at the time was sufficient enough.

Anyway, does your job allow for multiple monitors?

With me being self-employed and working from home, I would love to have multiple monitors so that I am able to focus on more than one thing at once to be able to get through more work each day.

I am looking into connecting to the TV that I have near me that I use for gaming and turning that into a second monitor when I can so that I do have that extra screen.

I really don't have that and these days it seems to be a criteria to call yourself a tech person. I only have my mobile smartphone and my laptop and I feel it's all I need for the type of business I'm currently into.
I believe everyone is different when it comes to what they need for the work they do online. I myself have a laptop and I have just today been able to have a second screen on my TV as well which has helped me a lot.

For some though, just one laptop and a mobile phone does all they need it to and works for them :)

I believe everyone is different when it comes to what they need for the work they do online. I myself have a laptop and I have just today been able to have a second screen on my TV as well which has helped me a lot.

For some though, just one laptop and a mobile phone does all they need it to and works for them :)
You're right about that. And it's not even a matter of personality difference because I see the main reason why anyone would be comfortable with just their laptop and smartphone is because of possibly their financial situation.
It's not like I don't like huge setup, it's that I can't afford it for now.

Frankly speaking, I have never used multiple monitors. I have never worked on any jobs that demanded multiple monitors. I have always used a single monitor. However, sometimes I use my smartphone and laptop at the same time and I think I can say I sometimes used two screens while working.

Do you guys have a multiple monitor setup at your job? I have three monitors in my home, but when I worked at the call center we used two monitors. I couldn't do it with just one monitor, as we had to use one monitor to keep eye on the call, and another to access our business site and all that. A third monitor would have been even better, but two at the time was sufficient enough.

We do have more than 2 monitor at the workplace. To ensure that everything is going well, the different departments have the one that they are using and they make use of it almost every time. The files for each department is stored on the system and only the one assigned to it check it every morning.

For many activities, having numerous displays at your desk can be helpful, especially ones that call for multitasking, research, or data processing. They give users more screen space, which facilitates information organization and viewing. Their usefulness, however, is dependent on your particular profession and working style. While some people find them to be quite helpful, others might not need them. It depends on the individual and the demands of the profession.

Personally, I have just my PC, laptop and my smartphone to work online with whenever I'm at home. There are times when I wouldn't feel like sitting with either the PC or my laptop, so it's going to be me and my smartphone. But at work in the office, I have only one PC monitor to work with. All the workers have one PC.

Personally, I have just my PC, laptop and my smartphone to work online with whenever I'm at home. There are times when I wouldn't feel like sitting with either the PC or my laptop, so it's going to be me and my smartphone. But at work in the office, I have only one PC monitor to work with. All the workers have one PC.

There are many people who use multiple monitors. This includes traders as well. They have to monitor different kinds of markets and this is where they use many monitors and I have seen that myself. This practice could also be found in many stock markets as well.

There are many people who use multiple monitors. This includes traders as well. They have to monitor different kinds of markets and this is where they use many monitors and I have seen that myself. This practice could also be found in many stock markets as well.

You are very correct with the assessment and I don't doubt it at all because I've actually seen some traders set up online where they usually carry out the analysis and evalution of trades they have being displaying different charts and analysis of each trade they are about to take. I have not reached that stage yet but it's something that I know is achievable.

You are very correct with the assessment and I don't doubt it at all because I've actually seen some traders set up online where they usually carry out the analysis and evalution of trades they have being displaying different charts and analysis of each trade they are about to take. I have not reached that stage yet but it's something that I know is achievable.

This is what I plan to do. I wish to invest in the stock market and Forex market as well. I am also planning to trade in other markets as well such as gold and silver. However, gold and silver are far much more volatile than the Forex market.

This is what I plan to do. I wish to invest in the stock market and Forex market as well. I am also planning to trade in other markets as well such as gold and silver. However, gold and silver are far much more volatile than the Forex market.

You definitely have a very big project at your hand and I believe that you need serious focus and concentration for you to be able to master everything that you are supposed to know. This is going to make you to be very knowledgeable in the processes you want to get involved because anything that makes you to lack knowledge in this project is going to bring you serious loss.

You definitely have a very big project at your hand and I believe that you need serious focus and concentration for you to be able to master everything that you are supposed to know. This is going to make you to be very knowledgeable in the processes you want to get involved because anything that makes you to lack knowledge in this project is going to bring you serious loss.

Indeed, this is a very big project for me and I think that it is worth it. There are many different kinds of traders out there who work harder. However, I do not plan to create a multiple monitor setup because I am not a professional stockbroker. I have started to trade in the market quite recently.

Indeed, this is a very big project for me and I think that it is worth it. There are many different kinds of traders out there who work harder. However, I do not plan to create a multiple monitor setup because I am not a professional stockbroker. I have started to trade in the market quite recently.

Well, I can tell you that right now in the stage you're still in, there's no need for you to get more than one monitor for your studies. It's an unnecessary expenses that won't be helpful with your learning process. It's even going to be more of a distraction because putting up everything on screen at once will not make things easier for you.

My job only allows for one monitor and it's enough for me to carry out everything I wanted to do using a computer. Why would I need more than one monitor at work? I've been to many offices, it's one monitor per desk for each staff.

We do have more than 2 monitor at the workplace. To ensure that everything is going well, the different departments have the one that they are using and they make use of it almost every time. The files for each department is stored on the system and only the one assigned to it check it every morning.

When your work involves something that's been carried out on a computer frequently, then the management must make provision for a desktop or laptop because there's no way they would expect you to work very well by going to use another desktop in another office.

Well, I can tell you that right now in the stage you're still in, there's no need for you to get more than one monitor for your studies. It's an unnecessary expenses that won't be helpful with your learning process. It's even going to be more of a distraction because putting up everything on screen at once will not make things easier for you.

I am currently dealing in just one market and practising using a demo account. I have lost some money recently and i do not want that to happen once again. This is why I do not even need multiple monitors as of now. This is because professional traders deal in many different kinds of markets.

I am currently dealing in just one market and practising using a demo account. I have lost some money recently and i do not want that to happen once again. This is why I do not even need multiple monitors as of now. This is because professional traders deal in many different kinds of markets.

The good thing about making use of a demo account when it comes to learning how to trade online is that any amount of money that you are losing is not a real money because it's not your money. So, you can afford to lose any amount of money that you want to lose and even still get a new demo account and still continue your learning process till you have perfected your learning.

The good thing about making use of a demo account when it comes to learning how to trade online is that any amount of money that you are losing is not a real money because it's not your money. So, you can afford to lose any amount of money that you want to lose and even still get a new demo account and still continue your learning process till you have perfected your learning.

Yes, this is why I am focusing a lot on demo accounts and how they could be used in order to execute the trading process. The good thing here is that I may not need multiple monitor setups for that until or unless I tend to trade in many different kinds of markets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back