What's new

Do you have a mail box or have a post office box?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to receiving your mail, do you have a personal mail box on your property where mail is delivered to? Or, do you have a post office box nearby? I have used both methods over the years. I mainly have a PO box now, as I don't like getting mail delivered in a mail box. I've had issues with people stealing my mail before, or destroying it even. Also it is never fun when people end breaking your mailbox by driving into it. Oddly enough, that seems to happen a lot. So post office box it is for me. :D

Currently, I don't have any of them. I can't remember the last time I received a mail. I don't even know if the posting office in my country is still working. It's called NIPOST, I'm going to look into it after this to know if they are still working 😂. The use of Gmail and other means of delivery services have removed using posting office for me.

We have a personal mail box where the postman just puts any mail that comes in our name. It really helps whenever we are not there at home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back