Do you have a lawyer?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of business men and women have their own personal lawyer on standby at all times. It makes it easier and more convenient when legal troubles arise, if the should, to have someone you feel you can trust working for you. Do you have your own lawyer?

Yes of course, I have my own lawyer and it's something that's very good for anyone who can afford to pay for the services of a lawyer to have. It's going to save you a lot stress to start looking for a new lawyer to represent you whenever you have a case.

Not really I don't have a bit reason to have a lawyer but of course a good lawyer really helps to manage legal issues especially if you have bussness

Not really I don't have a bit reason to have a lawyer but of course a good lawyer really helps to manage legal issues especially if you have bussness

If you can afford having your own lawyer, it's a very good thing. You never can tell when you're going to have a legal issue to battle out with someone or a business. If any of your friends is a lawyer, it's still the same thing for you. I have 4 good friends who are lawyers.

Absolutely yes. I do have a lawyer who represents myself, family and even in the business.

I have seen the impact of having a lawyer by your side because you might not have to be stressed when the needs arise going to get one for yourself.

Absolutely yes. I do have a lawyer who represents myself, family and even in the business.

I have seen the impact of having a lawyer by your side because you might not have to be stressed when the needs arise going to get one for yourself.

I can remember the first time I had a misunderstanding with a police officer and he was trying to intimidate me. Along the line, our conversation led to my telling him that I'm going to have to contact my lawyer so that he will see a legal means to pursue the case that he was trying to start with me and officer backed off immediately.

I do not have a lawyer, however, I know a lot of lawyers and if I am in legal trouble I know where to go. However, in the past, I had a lot of cases that involved hiring lawyers and I had a couple of lawyers to look after my cases. NMost of the cases were related to land disputes and I los some cases and won others.

It is always very good when you have a lot of friends who are lawyers because they are going to render their services without even charging you anything. This is something that I have done very well because I have about four friends who are currently practicing law and with their assistance I don't even have any to pay for legal fees again.

Absolutely, having a personal lawyer on standby can be a valuable asset for business owners. It's like having a trusted ally in the legal world who can provide guidance and support when you need it most.

No, I don't have a personal lawyer of my own. The businesses I own were passed down to me by my family, so we've always used a family lawyer who's quite familiar with our business dynamics and potential legal issues. If you're in a similar situation, having a lawyer who knows the ins and outs of your business can be incredibly valuable, as it ensures consistency and trust.

No, I don't. I don't make enough money at the moment. Is there some kind of lawyer's insurance, like there is with doctors? In that case, I could get one.

No, I don't have a personal lawyer either, not that I sincerely need one, but if I ever did, maybe I'd consider one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back