What's new

Do you have a game that has become addicting that you play?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had a game that you've become completely addicted to as you played? For me, there was a few. One being World of Warcraft back in High School, but when that got to be too pricey for my teenage high school self, I turned to another MMORPG called Phantasy Star Online that I became absolutely addicted to, to the point where I almost failed out of high school one semester. :p I totally don't recommend ever doing that though.

Have you ever became addicted to a game?

I was once addicted to clash of clans phew that was a wild time, I used to wake up at odd times to check on the upgrade and attack an enemy during clan wars.

Call of Duty and Destiny were my addiction! Also Runescape. These are games I can spend HOURS on, like all day lol. Runescape got bad becacuse it finally became available on mobile so I was playing it everywhere, same with COD too - but COD wasn't as bad since it wasn't connected to my actual COD account xD

Call of Duty and Destiny were my addiction! Also Runescape. These are games I can spend HOURS on, like all day lol. Runescape got bad becacuse it finally became available on mobile so I was playing it everywhere, same with COD too - but COD wasn't as bad since it wasn't connected to my actual COD account xD
Ohh what is your favorite COD game, mine is Ghosts and MW2.

I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. The game still fascinates me and I spend a good deal of time playing this game. Do you think I am addicted to this game? Minecraft is not the only game I have been playing for a long time, I play over a dozen games and I spend hours when I am playing. However, I play only for relaxation, therefore, I do not think I am addicted.

I have played so many games throughout my time as a gamer and of all the games I have played, the ones I have been addicted to in the past are Fortnite and even Destiny 2.

I would have to say that Destiny 2 is definitely one that I am more so addicted to out of the two. I haven't played Destiny 2 in a minute with me being so busy but I know when I do, it won't be long before I am hooked again.

I just cannot do without playing Dream League Soccer. The game has been in my blood. Sometimes, I do wake up in the middle of the night just to play the game. I have been playing it since 2017. And still on it now.

Call of Duty, Battlefield, Overwatch, Destiny, God of War Ragnarok, Dark Souls 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Forbidden West, Forza Horizon 5 and Gran Turismo 7 are all games which I've become addicted to playing always.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back