Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who is your favorite artist when it comes to art? I'd have to say for me, it's Fernando Botero. I already mentioned him in another topic, but his theme is obese people, who look short. Idk I really enjoy his work and respect what he does. I also find it funny how animals in his paintings looks. Aside from that, I don't really have many favorite artists, as I don't really remember a lot of their names. I'm sure I could pick out art I like and say that artist would be one of my favorites.

What artists are your favorite? It could be from any form of art.

Who is your favorite artist when it comes to art? I'd have to say for me, it's Fernando Botero. I already mentioned him in another topic, but his theme is obese people, who look short. Idk I really enjoy his work and respect what he does. I also find it funny how animals in his paintings looks. Aside from that, I don't really have many favorite artists, as I don't really remember a lot of their names. I'm sure I could pick out art I like and say that artist would be one of my favorites.

What artists are your favorite? It could be from any form of art.
I don't think it's possible to have just one favorite artist. In my opinion, it's more likely to have favorite categories of artists. However, I acknowledge that this is my personal point of view, and I won't speak on behalf of others.

All artists are great but I have this special liking for folk artists be it dance, songs or handicrafts.

I don't really know his name because I am not really an art fanatic. But I still remember some of the paintingd that he has drawn. Da Vinci or something like that. I hope someone can make meaning from this.

I don't really know his name because I am not really an art fanatic. But I still remember some of the paintingd that he has drawn. Da Vinci or something like that. I hope someone can make meaning from this.

It's Leonardo da Vinci that's the name you're looking for. He's also my favourite artist. He's not just only an artist or painter, but also a draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor and an architect. He's one of the human beings in the world I can tell you that is nearly complete in everything.

I am not into art enough to know artists but I do enjoy art. I am terrible at remembering names so I really can't tell you which artists work I prefer over others.

I wouldn't say I have any favorite artist. Arts have never been a field where I explored and it's why I don't know any artist I would say is my favourite. Whenever I see a good art work, I appreciate it. I've bought some art works but never bothered with who made it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back