Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business, do you happen to have a co-boss? Or is it just you running things? I know many businesses that have multiple bosses at the forefront. But have you ever had a co-boss at your business? Or do you prefer to be your own boss with no other bosses around?

I had multiple bosses in my last job but I was reporting to just one of them. Other bosses never took an interest in my work, they even did not interact with me. They came to the office, sat noisily in the meeting room ate lunch, and then went away. They did not interfere with day to day operation.

If you run a business, do you happen to have a co-boss? Or is it just you running things? I know many businesses that have multiple bosses at the forefront. But have you ever had a co-boss at your business? Or do you prefer to be your own boss with no other bosses around?

I have never had a co-boss and i do not plan to have a co-boss. This is because I prefer freedom. When you have a co-owner of a business, you must also consider their opinion as well. This takes away all the freedom away from you.

I have worked for a company that was owned by two different people who are co-bosses to the business. The way the business is carried out, one of them doesn't make the business decision alone. Whenever there's a decision to be made, we will have a meeting.

It is pretty important to find a way that you are the one that runs the decision at your workplace. I don't like the idea of having a co-boss as there are times that you will want to make decisions that the other person won't feel comfortable with at all.

It is pretty important to find a way that you are the one that runs the decision at your workplace. I don't like the idea of having a co-boss as there are times that you will want to make decisions that the other person won't feel comfortable with at all.

Seriously, this is exactly what I have done in my business of poultry and fish. I was never ready to share that responsibility from the beginning when I started the business. The business is going very well now according to my plans and it's also expanding, why would I want to share my boss status?

Seriously, this is exactly what I have done in my business of poultry and fish. I was never ready to share that responsibility from the beginning when I started the business. The business is going very well now according to my plans and it's also expanding, why would I want to share my boss status?

I think that being in a co-ownership business involves being in a partnership-based business. There could be more than one partners in a business and the influence of a partner depends a lot on the amount of capital each and every partner has contributed in the business.

I think that being in a co-ownership business involves being in a partnership-based business. There could be more than one partners in a business and the influence of a partner depends a lot on the amount of capital each and every partner has contributed in the business.

Yeah, that's exactly what being in co-ownership of a business is all about. You're both partners in everything that's about the business. Partnership is something that I have never liked from day one and I will do everything possible to avoid being in a business partnership unless that's the last resort I have to save my business.

Yeah, that's exactly what being in co-ownership of a business is all about. You're both partners in everything that's about the business. Partnership is something that I have never liked from day one and I will do everything possible to avoid being in a business partnership unless that's the last resort I have to save my business.

There are many advantages and disadvantages of running this kind of business. The Co-owner may never agree with the other owner. Usually the owner who owns majority of the shares or a partner who has invested more in a business is the one who may be dominating the business.

There are many advantages and disadvantages of running this kind of business. The Co-owner may never agree with the other owner. Usually the owner who owns majority of the shares or a partner who has invested more in a business is the one who may be dominating the business.

Well, when it's a partnership-based business, they will definitely find a way to work together because they both came together for a reason. If they can't work together, there's no need for them to start a partnership-based business in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back