What's new

Do you have a broker?

stock-exchange-isometric_1284-22377.jpg

We know that it is important if you want to earn instead of lose to have your own broker, do you think you can find a broker in your own town that will help you educate you how to properly start investing in stocks? Or if you don t have this chance have you tried searching on youtube? You might be amazed on how many instructional videos you find there, go have a look.
I'm a student and I don't have enough money to invest, so i don't have any broker yet.

For now T212 have stopped accepting new application for Nigerianz but heard Dy will start again by April. They are the best because they don't charge any commission if you want to buy and sell stock. But I'm currently using bamboo for now, there service is also good but they charge commission if a customer wants to buy or sell sticks
Post automatically merged:

Fantastic one. Which one of them seems the best to you?? And why you choose to use it regularly for stock & shares trading than any other?? I'm just learning about stock trading i wanna learn and improve my skills over it, to trade fine.
For now T212 have stopped accepting new application for Nigerianz but heard Dy will start again by April. They are the best because they don't charge any commission if you want to buy and sell stock. But I'm currently using bamboo for now, there service is also good but they charge commission if a customer wants to buy or sell Stocks

For now T212 have stopped accepting new application for Nigerianz but heard Dy will start again by April. They are the best because they don't charge any commission if you want to buy and sell stock. But I'm currently using bamboo for now, there service is also good but they charge commission if a customer wants to buy or sell sticks
Post automatically merged:

For now T212 have stopped accepting new application for Nigerianz but heard Dy will start again by April. They are the best because they don't charge any commission if you want to buy and sell stock. But I'm currently using bamboo for now, there service is also good but they charge commission if a customer wants to buy or sell Stocks
Okay, nice information you posted. I've gotten what i wanted around stock trading and best broker to use for it. Maybe I'll access the two brokers you posted to check how to use them for future stock trading. Thanks for expatiating what i expected to hear.

Thanks for this kind of topic. I still wish to have a good broker. I've seen series of brokers but, majority of them are just using digression. They never have the clear understanding of the trading trends.

Having a broker is a very good idea especially if one will be going into stocks trading big time. But I will suggest you learn how to be a broker, although this may take much more time and resources, but it will end up paying eventually, and also you can be consulted by others as well.

We know that it is important if you want to earn instead of lose to have your own broker, do you think you can find a broker in your own town that will help you educate you how to properly start investing in stocks? Or if you don t have this chance have you tried searching on youtube? You might be amazed on how many instructional videos you find there, go have a look.

Thanks for this kind of topic. I still wish to have a good broker. I've seen series of brokers but, majority of them are just using digression. They never have the clear understanding of the trading trends.
Yeah, most of them doesn't outline what a beginner should utilize when trading. That's why some doesn't pick interest during the start base on the unfriendly nature of the trading broker. Finding the right broker to start your stock trading should be your priority if you're eager to succeed in such kind of trading.

Their are brokers for stock & shares trading, same goes to forex and Cryptocurrency investment. I don't know much about stocks that's why I can't mention any broker.

A broker is one who is required to make transactions such as stock purchasese and sales. I am not into stock trading, so I don't need to have a broker

I have a friend on telegram whose a broker but when he told me how he bills .., I gave up , he's really making money as a broker

In my home country, if you want to buy primary shares (IPO shares), you don't need a broker, but if you want to buy secondary shares or sell your shares, you need a broker. I work with a broker.

I am not intending to buy stocks for now.
I have a good number of stock brokers around who can educate me properly on stock investment once am ready.
And yes, there are also very helpful videos online.

Sometimes you don't need a stockbroker before you start investing in shares and stock. You can do this online by registering central security System account.

There's no one that can trade stocks without a broker; you don't have the legal and financial backings to take trades on your own.
The good thing is that a lot of broker services are very affordable these days - both online and offline brokers

It is actually a good idea to have at least someone who is well knowlegable about the stock market,because you will need the the fundamentals as you are trading on the platform,and it will help you not to loss.

I don't have a broker now, at least not yet, but I know it will be very easy to get one if i want to start anything about stock. I might not even need a broker since I've got many family members that can lead me through

It is actually a good idea to have at least someone who is well knowlegable about the stock market,because you will need the the fundamentals as you are trading on the platform,and it will help you not to loss.

I don't really have a broker, but I will find one as soon as I'm ready to, but I think brothers are kind of expensive, you really need money to do, so please, do you know anyone who can help me with this issue? If so, that's great; if not, I'll be waiting to hear from you.

You can choose between a full-service broker and a discount broker depending on how much service and help you want from your broker.Which stock broker do you make use of when transacting your preferred assets??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back