Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have 2FA setup on all of your accounts. I remember a while back Bizdustry requested I use 2FA for my account here, to which I did. I use 2FA on most of my account, especially personal ones. I don't want to end up risking my account to a hack one day and never be able to get back in. 2FA is notoriously hard to crack, so it's an added bit of protection I like to have. Do you guys have 2FA set up on most of your accounts?

I have two-factor authentification activated in all my social media accounts because it is the best way that you can prevent any of your account from being accessed without your consent.

Whenever anyone tries to access those account, you're going to get a notification code to approve login into the account.

All my important ones, yes. I make a point to have layers of security in place. I am not sure how people can not do so at this point!

All my important ones, yes. I make a point to have layers of security in place. I am not sure how people can not do so at this point!

Seriously, if you are very much interested in keeping your account and not having it hacked by those who want to use it for any kind of internet criminal activities, you must have security layers to your account's login in order to prevent them from being hacked.

It is possible if you have a fresh mobile phone because if your phone is running an old android browser then you need to set up the extension on your browser instead of the mobile phone.
I use authenticator through one of my google accounts, so I can move it to any new mobile phone I get. It can be a hassle, but it's not that bad. You just got to make sure that your current phone has authenticator on it before you upgrade to the new phone, and then when you sign in via your new phone, you can grab the code from the old phone and continue the upgrade process. :)

With the increased number of data leaks, everyone should enable two-factor authentication because even if someone gets your password they can't log in to your account. I have enabled two-factor authentication on all of my accounts. The sign-in time can be a bit time-consuming as you have to get the authentication code from the authenticator app or email or your phone number but your account will be safe.

I use authenticator through one of my google accounts, so I can move it to any new mobile phone I get. It can be a hassle, but it's not that bad. You just got to make sure that your current phone has authenticator on it before you upgrade to the new phone, and then when you sign in via your new phone, you can grab the code from the old phone and continue the upgrade process. :)

Personally, I find making use of Google Authenticator very stressful and that is the reason why I simply make use of my Gmail to receive the login code in order to access my account. Once I have set up the two-factor authentification on any of my accounts, whenever I want to login in another device, the code will be sent to my Gmail.

I use 2FA on al of my bank accounts and mobile wallets. I also use 2FA on my web hosting account. My social media accounts are also secured with 2FA. However, unless it has been mandatory, I do not use 2FA on my accounts on earning sites. My phone is secured with biometrics and laptop is secured with PIN.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back