What's new

Do you hate when foreign movies are remade for American audiences?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I can't stand when a classic foreign movie gets remade for American audiences. It's as if Hollywood doesn't get that we can read subtitles. Anyway, I bring this up because there's a US remake of Train to Busan coming called The Last Train to New York. And I'm sure we're getting more remakes of foreign classics. Oldboy the South Korean classic, got a mediocre remake in the 2010s that really didn't need to happen.

I don't ming when foreign movies are remade by Hollywood. In fact, I would haven know about a lot of superb movies I they were not remade in Hollywood. I wouldhave never known about horror movies like Grudge and The Rung if they were ot made in English audience.

There are a lot of pros and cons here. Of the pluses, it is certainly the fact that American studios are much more popular than any other in the world, and therefore they can bring new glory to original films that have long been forgotten. And one of the disadvantages is that they can add many lines of their own, adapting it to the audience, and this completely distorts the idea of the director of the original film.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator