What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

It depends on the borrower's situation and the loan type being provided. In general, it is best to only provide lending support to those who are launching a business if they have a solid business plan and have done their homework on the potential risks and benefits connected with the enterprise. The borrower's capacity for timely payments and other repayment choices should also be taken into account.

If I am in a better situation financially, then I would definitely give out loan to any one that needs it, I would also give out advice concerning the business if any arises, and if there's need to make amendment to the business I would.

I am always short of funds when it comes to help other people who want to start a business. However, I have helped a couple of people in their business endeavor. Having said that I offer my management services free to my friends and family who want to start a business.

To be very honest with you, it is going to be very difficult for me to even give a loan to someone starting a business even if I have the money in abundance because most people find it very difficult to pay back what they are given.

At my Small level, I have helped people by supporting them with funds to start their own businesses. I don't loan them the funds. I give them as non refundable. That's because I know the challenges of starting a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back