Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I watch some true crime content with a work friend. It's usually criminal interrogations, but we also watch past cases about serious crimes. I like to watch stuff from Coffeehouse Crime, as the likes to be respectful about the cases he goes over. I'd recommend checking out his channel. I also like to watch those 60 minutes or dateline episodes where they go over serious cases.

Check out one of coffeehouse crime's newest video's below.

I watch several different TikTokers who talk about true crime, or unsolved cases! I find them all very interesting. I usually listen to these as I get ready to go out or as I'm going to relax. I remember details of the one you shared, but at first I didn't recall it at all. I've watched coffeehouse crime's videos before then at least!

When I was in my early 20s, I used to read and watch true crime stories. However, I gradually lost interest in this genre and OI no longer watch true crime shows or read true crime books or stories. Having said that I enjoy watching movies based on true crime, and knowing something like this happened, it doubles my excitement.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back