What's new

Do you get a lot of spam followers on IG?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been noticing that there are a lot of spam accounts starting to follow my personal IG (Instagram) account, and I don't know why. I've been removing these followers, as they look to be spam or possible scams as they tend to use attractive women to I assume trick naïve men into beliving this woman is interested in them. But doing a image search on the users profile image will sometimes yield a result for someone else.

How do you deal with these sort of spammers? Is there a way to turn off followers on IG?

I haven't not experienced this kind of spam account followers on my Instagram account. I don't think there's any way to stop them because as long as they have access to your account, they will keep following your account. Maybe you can make your account private.

I do not have spam followers on my Instagram account. My followers on Instagram are the people I know from real life and real people I met online. However, I do get a lot fo spam followers on Twitter. I believe Twitter has more spam accounts than any social site. One of the primary reasons why Musk refused to go ahead with the purchase of Twitter initially was due to spam account

I am not active on Instagram, and I feel that assuming that I am active there, I should be careful how I handle certain things, and that involves how I set my PMs. I wouldn't want anyone spamming my accounts for any reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back