What's new

Do you find YouTube videos help with traffic?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you feel like youtube videos could help with traffic to your website? Such as a video showing off a new feature on your forum? Or a general overview video of your forum/site? Do you feel like it could help with traffic to your website?

Personally, I think it could. I've seen sites have videos put out showing off stuff going on at their forums and it's actually made me want to go check out the forum, so I feel youtube videos and shorts could definitely help with forum traffic for sure.

If you have a popular YouTube or you post your ads on a popular YouTube channel. You can gain a lot of traffic from videos, but you need an action for people to go to your site. What is the hook? How do you plan to draw people in?

You might not be able to receive traffic by sharing random links on your description, pinned comment, or channel description. However, there are exceptions to this. Let's say your video is a recipe video and you add a link saying "read detail recipe" or get "recipe ebook" people might click your link. The key to getting traffic is your videos should be highly engaging and that the link you share is related.

For my new venture, I've done some fun videos and put them on YouTube (as well as Rumble). I have posted on my Facebook personal wall as well as the business one. I hoped my friends would pass it along for me to get more views, but that didn't happen. I'm still waiting for traffic on YouTube before it can bring traffic to my site.

I believe it really depends on how active your YouTube channel is as to whether you end up being able to bring traffic from YouTube to your site.

I myself have a YouTube channel for my video game content creation but I will admit, I have not created one for my forum as of yet. We do have one for another forum I co-own but we need to work on getting more videos uploaded to help with traffic.

I believe that if I were to create a YouTube channel and be consistent with uploading videos advertising my forum it may help.

I believe it really depends on how active your YouTube channel is as to whether you end up being able to bring traffic from YouTube to your site.

I myself have a YouTube channel for my video game content creation but I will admit, I have not created one for my forum as of yet. We do have one for another forum I co-own but we need to work on getting more videos uploaded to help with traffic.

I believe that if I were to create a YouTube channel and be consistent with uploading videos advertising my forum it may help.
If you have a gaming channel on youtube and if you run a gaming forum or have a gaming blog, you might be able to get traffic to your blog or forum through your youtube videos. If you have related websites and if you publish in-depth content on your websites, you might be able to generate traffic through youtube.

I haven't gotten into it. However, I have seen music teachers who utilize it to make big bucks. In that case, I know something is up. Anyway, despite being on online music teacher, I don't like to be on video for that reason, preferring Facebook traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back