What's new

Do you find tasks on picoworkers easy to perform and earn from?

I haven't actually worked on the platform before but I have tried a similar one and the truth is that not all task there are easy to complete and even those that are easy, their might be a risk of corrupting your device.
Oh sorry then, but I think that this PARTICULAR SITE does not present such RISKS to your DEVICE. You can feel FREE and complete your tasks HERE.
Well you can make money on paid to post website , it is one of the most easiest way of making money on the internet, you can establish your own personal website.
Oh really, then I think that I will have to give it a try. Actually this is the first PAID TO POST PLATFORM that I find NOT really difficult to work on.

Oh sorry then, but I think that this PARTICULAR SITE does not present such RISKS to your DEVICE. You can feel FREE and complete your tasks HERE.
Even if that's the case, there are times that you will hav to complete tasks that are not entirely a thing for you. And the more time you spend in the platform, the more the tasks to perform per day decreases.

Even if that's the case, there are times that you will hav to complete tasks that are not entirely a thing for you. And the more time you spend in the platform, the more the tasks to perform per day decreases.
No single doubt about what you're saying. Sometimes, I find it a little bit complicated to complete some tasks. Especially, the ones that have high price tags.

This days their jobs seems so difficult to complete and I think that the rate which they offer per task dont just worth it so I chose to spend much of my time on forums like this its pays me much better

I don't really work on micro sites because in my own opinion they are completely waste of time, you'll spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money.

No single doubt about what you're saying. Sometimes, I find it a little bit complicated to complete some tasks. Especially, the ones that have high price tags.
That's what I said that u have worked in a similar platform and know how these things work. Getting to the minimum amount for withdrawal is not always easy let alone working to withdraw the second time.

That's what I said that u have worked in a similar platform and know how these things work. Getting to the minimum amount for withdrawal is not always easy let alone working to withdraw the second time.
Hahahahaha, you're very right. I quiet remember my first time working on THIS PLATFORM. It was like I will never reach a point of making a withdrawal. But after a while, I made it.

At picoworkers this days their task is not always easy to conplete this days because from what I see I think some of their task rate have drop.

Back then picoworkers use to be one of the best plartform which someone can earn from but now they offer low task rate

Hahahahaha, you're very right. I quiet remember my first time working on THIS PLATFORM. It was like I will never reach a point of making a withdrawal. But after a while, I made it.
The rules for making money here is quite simple and explicit and as long as you abide by those rules and are committed to working here you will definitely reach the withdrawal amount.

The platform seems really complicated for me and I find it very difficult to make money on that platform Even when using a laptop. I wish I have someone that can guide me through. I would be very grateful.

The platform seems really complicated for me and I find it very difficult to make money on that platform Even when using a laptop. I wish I have someone that can guide me through. I would be very grateful.
First you need to read through their tos they are a very good website which someone can earn side money from it.

But one funny thing which I dont just like about the website this days is because they have low rate per task.

Why if you use a laptop you can make alot of money faster

First you need to read through their tos they are a very good website which someone can earn side money from it.

But one funny thing which I dont just like about the website this days is because they have low rate per task.

Why if you use a laptop you can make alot of money faster
I've been using a laptop on the platform but I still find it difficult to make money . some of those activities requires a lot of time and completing all of them in a single day is quite difficult to generate something reasonable.

The picoworkers is an online site that provides an avenue where internet related tasks can be uploaded by the provider called the employer and could be performed by the worker called the employee to earn a stipulated amount of money as indicated in the tasks profile. It is quite an interesting platform with a wide variety of task that could suit any personality.

This is one of the currently available platform where internet users can earn money from their time online. I have been having conversations with some individuals who also are members on this platform and a common factor they comment about is that the tasks are too difficult to perform and understanding what is actually required of you is often a big problem.

Have you been working on the site as an employee and how would you say the tasks are, is it easy for you to perform or are they quite difficult and time consuming.

Your thoughts please...
I know piccoworkers website is legit but unfortunately there are some kind of difficult tasks which I can't done completely. If you really want the online workers to work there then they should be ease in every task because they are wasting their time and consuming nothing so I just quit the picoworkers website.

It's actually True that there task is very difficult and there payment is not encouraging. I have been in the plartform for a week and couldn't make out from so I disconnected. But it's paying actually

I remember I only visited this site a couple of times and wasn't excited by what I saw - the prices were low and it seemed the platform was created for those with low budget seeking to hire people.

The task that pays good amount of money on picoworkers are always way to difficult to complete , only the small offers that gives you peanuts are easy to complete .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back