What's new

Do you feel that Meme sections on sites help draw in traffic?

I think real and valuable information Will drive traffic to a website. people will continue to visit a website if they are able to derive maximum value and some of the life-changing information on the website.

Meme sections on sites can only do a little on traffic for those that likes meme when on any site. You should not depend on it as a tactics that can be able to draw traffic to your websites because it will not be worth it.

Adding meme sections to site would be really nice. I feel it will attract a lot of traffic to one's site especially youth because these days, a lot of youth are very interesting in memes.

It is the quality content that drive traffic to a website not a collection meme. Just make sure that you're always post what is a content to your website. You are going to receive lot of free organic traffic if your content to rank higher on Google search engine.

Yeah, I think they would be a strong gimmick. I mean, everybody on social media seems to be obsessed with memes. Anyway, you need a way to get them in, so why not try this way?

I doubt it will helps to use that traffic in terms of money as those people only comes for fun and may be not stay for long term. If it is forum than definitely a good option otherwise I can't see much value.

I suppose the images could show up on Google images which is a plus.

It can create a more relaxed and welcoming atmosphere as well which is good. Memes are good!

Depending on your niche, most of the time yes, it helps out and it does help out big time if your niche is memable lol

On a very popular forum in my country, people use memes in any section when commenting or replying to posts, and I don't think it would be nice to restrict people to just a particular style of posting the memes.

On one of my forums, I have a meme section. I don't get search traffic on this page but my visitors like to visit the meme sections. Therefore, this page has more views than other pages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back