What's new

Do you feel that Meme sections on sites help draw in traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Memes are huge all over the world and I feel like the best thing you can do, is include a meme section on most sites. I feel like it adds a lot more content and content that's fairly easy to utilize. What do you guys think? Do you like the idea of having a meme section on your sites?

Yes, I can agree. In fact, memes are mainly used to explain in a more simplified way, how ideas spread.
In fact, I find them practically on all sites, almost as if they were logos.

Meme sections on sites can only do a little on traffic for those that likes meme when on any site. You should not depend on it as a tactics that can be able to draw traffic to your websites because it will not be worth it

Wow nice creative motive. Funny memes at most would always bring people back. but please try as much as possible to make sure it's not Infuriating

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, inasmuch as people want to get information, they equally need something to cheer up their minds. So equivocally, meme section does the magic.

I'd like to think so, I think if a site has a funny side to it, it might just help drive traffic and get more people interested in the site generally, asides the meme section.

Yes I think so cus it helps to keep you busy and have fun than to wait in the traffic without doing anything in the traffic
You are right though, having a section for memes is a great way to increase traffic and make them coming back for more. People can easily come in to find new memes they can make use of, some might come in just kill time and have a good time as well.

Memes may try to get people to your site in form of keeping them entertained. But if it becomes too much, it starts looking like you're not a person or site to be taken very seriously

Meme is another way to draw people to your site,I remembered a page on Facebook,I was really frequent on the site and I check the site daily just because of memes.

Definitely yes meme really attracts alot of people,its passes information to individual in a comic way,it will really cause alot of traffic and will help site

Meme has become one of the leading actors in the social media.
Everyone loves meme and so having some meme in your site can generate a lot of traffic

Memes are huge all over the world and I feel like the best thing you can do, is include a meme section on most sites. I feel like it adds a lot more content and content that's fairly easy to utilize. What do you guys think? Do you like the idea of having a meme section on your sites?

I'm a very big fan of meme that a day can't pass without my sharing over 300 memes on most of my social media accounts especially on my Facebook but it's a shame that most people don't understand most memes, so it may not really be effective for traffic generation.

meme are funny content that get a lot of engagement, however, you may not be able to build traffic just from meme. You will either need to rank high on search engines or promote through social network to built traffic.

Yes it does,but only if you share out good contents, like funny, excited , entertaining, and amazing things , when you do share something like this you can can be able to draw traffics to sites.

Yes it does,but only if you share out good contents, like funny, excited , entertaining, and amazing things , when you do share something like this you can can be able to draw traffics to sites.
Seriously the world needs a sense of humour in it today because of the challenges and stress that we all are passing through so I believe that a meme section on a website is something that will thrill a lot of people to take part in it.

Seriously the world needs a sense of humour in it today because of the challenges and stress that we all are passing through so I believe that a meme section on a website is something that will thrill a lot of people to take part in it.
That's it, we often face challenges simply because we are all humans, humans face allot of challenges, as our face is different that's how our challenges are also different.

On a very popular forum in my country, people use memes in any section when commenting or replying to posts, and I don't think it would be nice to restrict people to just a particular style of posting the memes.

• You don’t need to try all of these examples – different content types suit different brands in different ways. If you don’t think that a certain type of content will serve you, no problem. This list isn’t about must-haves. It’s about maybes.
  • Don’t be afraid to try new stuff – I’ve found that some people shy away from new types of content because they think it will take too long, be too hard, or fall flat. I understand your apprehension, but I encourage you to try it anyway. Want to get started with a video? You don’t need to buy a green screen, editing software, or a pro-grade camera. Use your iPhone and your YouTube account. Start small and work your way up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back