What's new

Do you feel like social media is politically biased?

Jason76

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.6900USD
Biznotes
Trump is planning his own social network based on free speech. However, is social media really biased? Should we worry about it being when we are promoting our websites? Well, I saw tons of Confederate pages on Facebook, so I don't understand what the fuss is about. Well, obviously social media doesn't want hardcore hate speech, who wouldn't even understand that?

Last edited:
This is why most people avoid tweets or comment about politics to avoid any problem with the state as they are risky and could be misunderstood.

This is why most people avoid tweets or comment about politics to avoid any problem with the state as they are risky and could be misunderstood.

Comments about politics can make a person seem obnoxious and unattractive to a lot of people. It's not good for business or making friends, unless your friend zone and/or customer base is also political maniacs (of the same beliefs), lol.

Social media has become so powerful. Even irrelevant or misinformation can cause an uprising and riot in the country. It's a good place to interact and exchange ideas. We all should use this responsibly, should use it constructively without spreading hatred and racism.

Social media platforms are run by people, and people have brains, therefore they can identify themselves with certain political ideologies, they can be biased against people who favor the belief that they don't agree with.

I have noticed that the social network that is more politically biased is Twitter, before Elon Musk acquired this social network, too much left-wing ideology abounded and you could not give your opinion freely without being criticized, at least that's what I saw referring to the content in the West, after Elon Musk acquired it seems to have changed slightly.

Twitter was used against Donald Trump in his last election again Jeo Biden. His account on Twitter was even banned. I think that he was placed on shadow ban before they fully banned his account. It was in this case that I knew social media is still used for political gains by the government. This drove Trump to launch his Truth App.

I don't think social media programs and sites are themselves, but I think it's the userbase that makes it that way. With Facebook for example, that place is a cesspool of differing opinions. A lot of hate is spread on these sites. Just look at the comment section for just about anything on Facebook. You're bound to see at least one or two arguments going on. It's annoying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back