Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
The internet is something that have taken a major dominance in our lives. This is because almost everything that we do on daily basis are usually connected to the internet. The moment you disconnect us from such internet connection, we will feel like our live are completely useless.

Although there are some people who are still considered as old school. They try as much as possible to avoid making use of the internet but it is something that I can't do without because it is part and parcel of me right now.

Yes, I'm happy with the internet, because I do a lot of online work nowadays thanks to the internet, although what I'm not very happy about is the path that the internet is taking in recent years.

I work online, I make money through the use of internet. I also use internet for learning as well as entertainment. Therefore, I am happy, and I am always online.

I get sick of the internet. It's nice to be at work where I have to shut off my cellphone. Anyway, when I was a teenager and a kid, the internet didn't exist. I got a long perfectly well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back