What's new

Do you feel comfortable sharing person details on social media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Social media is something I'm hesitant to share any person details on these days. I don't dare share photos of family, because you never know who has access to your account. I only share photos to the closest people in my life.

What is your view on this?

I share personal photos on social media but I restrict the access only to my contacts and keep my account private also.

Yes, sometimes I do and I no longer feel safe in doing so. I'm thinking of removing my personal accounts as just keep my business account there.

I can never do such in my life because it's an art of infringement on someone's privacy. This is a very bad idea for whoever that is engaging in it. It can put the person in danger.

Social media is something I'm hesitant to share any person details on these days. I don't dare share photos of family, because you never know who has access to your account. I only share photos to the closest people in my life.

I'm not too worried about sharing photos or family photos online. Haven't done it in awhile because I've been working a lot.
And if someone has access to your personal stuff on your computer/phone or whatever, then they have access, whether you're posting or not.

I am ok with sharing basic details such as my real name, real photo (for avatar), and generic location (country/city), however, I do not share anything beyond that. I do not post my personal photos, I do not share personally identifying information. I do not share my travel photo and tell where I am what I am doing, etc. Sometimes I do share photos but only after the event becomes a thing of past.

I've been told that many crimes happening these days are because people share personal information on social media. It's important to be careful about the information you share and who you share it with. When you share personal information online, there are risks like someone stealing your identity, trying to trick you into giving more information , your data being breached, and people invading your privacy without your permission.

The only thing that I would share about another person on any social media platforms are what they have posted themselves. I will use the share button to share whatever it was. I'm never going to upload the same thing to share it from my account directly.

I am ok with sharing basic details such as my real name, real photo (for avatar), and generic location (country/city), however, I do not share anything beyond that. I do not post my personal photos, I do not share personally identifying information. I do not share my travel photo and tell where I am what I am doing, etc. Sometimes I do share photos but only after the event becomes a thing of past.

It is very important to have this kind of mindset. Sharing some other details such as age, exact location, and job title can be a means of going too far, and evil people can decide to use it against you in the future. So, being able to understand and control what you share on social media networks is very important.

I also think that sharing basic information to build trust and credibility is fine. We just need to be extra careful not to share more than enough information. I am okay to interact with people so that they know I am a person and I am the true owner of my identity.

Yes, sometimes I do and I no longer feel safe in doing so. I'm thinking of removing my personal accounts as just keep my business account there.

Having your business account on social media platform is something that is very good because you know that whatever you are doing with that your particular business account is for business purposes. You don't have to hide anything from your customers because whatever you're putting out there is to promote your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back