What's new

Do you expect to be a gamer until old age?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
It's wild to me that when I get to the point where I'm elderly, I imagine I will still be gaming, posting memes and all kinds of stuff I do today. I think it's kinda funny how our generation is going to be when we get old. Anyway, when you get to the point of old age, do you expect to be playing video games still? I never intend to quit gaming, and I plan to game well into my elderly years, hell I'll game until I die. What about you?

There is nothing wrong from my point of view with playing video games even when you are old, if I think I will but at very specific times, nowadays I play very few video games but I still do it occasionally, I think that when I am old it will remain the same but I will play something less than today.

I do believe that I will still be a gamer even when I am older and even get to old age. I have been playing video games myself since I was around 3 years old and even now, I still play video games as much as I am able to.

Video games are a great way to be able to unwind and relieve some stress and help you relax and that is something that I feel is needed no matter what age you are.

I do believe that I will still be a gamer even when I am older and even get to old age. I have been playing video games myself since I was around 3 years old and even now, I still play video games as much as I am able to.

Video games are a great way to be able to unwind and relieve some stress and help you relax and that is something that I feel is needed no matter what age you are.

I am not up to 40 and I expect to be playing video games till I pass 40 and get to 60 years of age. I see gaming as one of those ways that one can rest their head from the struggles of the day. A sure way that I can relax myself. One thing that I like about gaming is that you will always find a game that fits your desires no matter the type of game that you like to play.

Yeah. I'll game until the day I die. I don't really have any other hobbies that I find enjoyment in. If I ever retired that's probably all I'd do every day when I wasn't doing house or outside chores.

I do play games but I wouldn't call myself a gamer, I like to reserve that worked for the pros. I play games for relaxation and I think I would need to relax more when I am old. These days I cannot spend long hours playing games because I do not have that kind of time, but in my old age, I would be retired from my work and would have more time for gaming.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back