Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When running a website, especially a complex one, do you ever have a developer or webmaster on call? Or maybe ready to go if needed? I was considering hiring on a developer for one of my newer sites, and have him update it if anything happens. I never done this before, as I did it all myself, but I need a break and I need to find developers who I can trust.

Do you have developers on call when they're needed?

I used to have someone on call when I ran another forum that is now closed down so that if there were any issues they could be dealt with as fast as possible. Right now with the forums I am running, my boyfriend is able to deal with anything that needs doing so I don't really need anyone on call now. If it's something I can deal with I will and if not, he will get to it as soon as he has a spare minute so that it can be fixed.

If you have money, you should always consider hiring a developer who can design your website for you in short time. Ordinarily, you can spend up to two days or more if you want to design a website yourself. And most time, the design you'll end up with may not match your expectations. But if you give to professional web developer, you can rest assured that a well design website will be yours within a short time.

I don't have a specific developer on call but I do have a couple of friends who I can ask any questions to or if I face any issues on my forum I can get their support.

Most of my websites run on wordpress and I am quite comfortable working on wordpress, therefore, I do not have any developer on call. In fact I have never worked with any developer

i have a developer on fiverr that has helped me over the years, he is my go to guy whenever i find it hard to crack some issues with my site and he has always come through for me.

Most of my websites run on wordpress and I am quite comfortable working on wordpress, therefore, I do not have any developer on call. In fact I have never worked with any developer
This is for one simple reason everything is found on Wordpress so you did not have to devellop anything with wordpress since everything is there available so no need for devellop.

This is also the case with a lot of content management systems, including drupal and joomla. If you build skills with these platforms you do not have to hire developers to solve your issues.

This is a good idea because developer on call caries out some works when owner is not at home. This will help many cases and complaint to be responded to as soon as possible. However issues are very important to solve when you know the state of your website.

This is for one simple reason everything is found on Wordpress so you did not have to devellop anything with wordpress since everything is there available so no need for devellop.
WordPress offers so many features that if you know what you are doing, you can create so many types of website using WordPress, you just need to plug in the required theme

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back